New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    To entirely dismiss the merits of an AT and to look down on people who prefer them, you would have to be blinded by racer-boy machismo who has forsaken any semblance of practicality

2. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by kirito View Post
    To entirely dismiss the merits of an AT and to look down on people who prefer them, you would have to be blinded by racer-boy machismo who has forsaken any semblance of practicality
    Real men use three pedals daw. Oh c'mon! 😀

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    [quote;2700063]To entirely dismiss the merits of an AT and to look down on people who prefer them, you would have to be blinded by racer-boy machismo who has forsaken any semblance of practicality [/quote]

OT, but... a number of F1 racing cars have shifter paddles or buttons about the steering wheel...
    Last edited by dr. d; February 25th, 2016 at 02:54 PM.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    May I suggest a middle ground, an AT diesel: Easy to drive & easy on the pocket

5. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    kung ang lugar nyo ay (trapik na tinubuan ng lugar) like metro manila.masarap gamitin ang matic.kasi na rerelax ka kahit papano.at hindi gaanong nakaka stress sa gitna ng trapik,kasi ng pa easy easy lang ang tapak sa gas at preno.unlike sa manual.lalo na kung matigas ang clutch.baba ng HB.tapak sa B pedal.tapak sa clutch.pasok ng kamyo.tapak sa gas. hinto ulit.

sa matic minsa hindi mo na kailangan.mag press sa gas bitawan lang ang Break pedal uusad na.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Wala na. Never na ako mag drive ng manual unless my life is in danger.

Kung meron mind control na driving yun na rin. Napakahirap na mag drive ng manual, kalimutan na yan macho-macho. So duterte na lang yun action star image. Challege - convince a person to buy manual diesel SUV.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    I have a manual and an automatic car, and 80% of the time I'd prefer bringing the manual. More control, more fun, and my legs are still up for it.

That said, I won't force a manual on anyone who doesn't want one. I don't understand the TS' objective.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    No argument. He drives his and i drive mine I have both - all diesel.
    Petrol? My 2 MCs (scoot and 650 naked) - both a/t and m/t respectively.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Sorry op. Can't thing of any argument to convince someone who drives a/t to switch to mt. The convinience of a/t especially in traffick is more than enough to counter any argument.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Ganyan talaga kapag papuntang senior na ang age dapat matic na talaga kayo, pupulikatin agad kayo, ipaubaya na sa mga bagets ang manual Challege - convince a person to buy manual diesel SUV.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast