New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Malapit na mag-lapse yung comprehensive insurance ko and I received a letter from the in-house iinsurance of the casa with a quote. alam ko required na may comprehensive insurance ang mga financed na kotse, pero pwede ba kumuha ng ibang insurance company at i-submit na lang sa financing bank yung bagong policy? Or may instance ba na required ako kumuha sa in-house insurance ng casa? Medyo mahal kasi ng quote and I want to take advantage of the GSIS insurance for government employees http://www.gsis.gov.ph/default.php?id=62 at 80% cheaper.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yatta View Post
    Malapit na mag-lapse yung comprehensive insurance ko and I received a letter from the in-house iinsurance of the casa with a quote. alam ko required na may comprehensive insurance ang mga financed na kotse, pero pwede ba kumuha ng ibang insurance company at i-submit na lang sa financing bank yung bagong policy? Or may instance ba na required ako kumuha sa in-house insurance ng casa? Medyo mahal kasi ng quote and I want to take advantage of the GSIS insurance for government employees GSIS - Government Service Insurance System at 80% cheaper.
    i wouldn't know about required where...
    but i do know that the premiums are tawad-able. show them what the competition has to offer, and ask if they can match it.... "or else".
    you might consider leaving off the AOG , so's the price will go down a bit more..

3. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Malapit na mag-lapse yung comprehensive insurance ko and I received a letter from the in-house iinsurance of the casa with a quote. alam ko required na may comprehensive insurance ang mga financed na kotse, pero pwede ba kumuha ng ibang insurance company at i-submit na lang sa financing bank yung bagong policy? Or may instance ba na required ako kumuha sa in-house insurance ng casa? Medyo mahal kasi ng quote and I want to take advantage of the GSIS insurance for government employees GSIS - Government Service Insurance System at 80% cheaper.
    kung wala sa contract na "required" kayo mag in-house, pwedeng pwede kayo kumuha sa iba.

the insurer will inform the financing bank in your behalf.
    Last edited by Yuki13; March 17th, 2015 at 12:55 PM.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    I'm trying to find a reference to "exclusive insurance" sa contract. Sa GSIS kasi, even with AOG, less than 1/3 pa rin ang price versus other insurance companies.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    I'm trying to find a reference to "exclusive insurance" sa contract. Sa GSIS kasi, even with AOG, less than 1/3 pa rin ang price versus other insurance companies.
    tawag ka na lang sa bank mo to clarify, and mention mo na din na you intend to purchase the insurance outside.