The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 94 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    thanks po

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by katie21 View Post
    hi i'm also planning to buy a car before the year ends kaya lng ala pa me mapili dealer i'm looking between toyota vios and honda city.

any recommendations?
    try to decide first on what car you will be getting, tapos tsaka mo isipin yung dealer who can give you the best deal.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by bumblebee93 View Post
    either! if we are talking about re sale value go for city.. but if i were you.. just a suggestion, if you can wait until the early quarter of next year - good! Honda will release its new body type which is way better than the current model.

see this - netcarshow.com/honda/2009-city/
    Speaking of new releases, anybody get word on the release of the new Avanza model of Toyota? Is this true?

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    2 new colors (black included), different roof.. i think that's it..

Quote Originally Posted by jayemkay View Post
    Speaking of new releases, anybody get word on the release of the new Avanza model of Toyota? Is this true?

5. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    2 new colors (black included), different roof.. i think that's it..
    sheesh, un lang pala. i've already seen a couple of black ones along SLEX. Oh well, Vanzies are still best sellers by far. Can't wait to get my hands on one

6. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    thanks po

next year ka na bumili ng new car para 09 model. d ka lugi. ilang 2log na lang 2009 na sayang deprec8 agad value car mo f ever

7. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    thanks! i'll go for city cguro early next yr ano maganda branch ng honda i'm in makati kc kaya lng i've heard a lot of negatve feedback from the makati branch any recommendations?

8. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    thanks! i'll go for city cguro early next yr ano maganda branch ng honda i'm in makati kc kaya lng i've heard a lot of negatve feedback from the makati branch any recommendations?

well i agree with that especially service. years in the making pag napapaservice sa knila. try mo tawagan lindsay (09178808168) d fort branch. ngpareserve na me ng city sa kanya. hehe. dun na din me nagpa2service ng civic ko and crv and dad ko. so far good service ang d fort sa amin.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Ang ng honda city, I have friend sa honda ... maybe i can help you... parang civic na yung color ng city. January 7,2009 labas ng new honda city.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    thanks i'll try to contact them

Page 4 of 94 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast
Car Loan Interest Rates?