New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Talagang walang puso mga banks. Mga vultures. konting leeway lang hindi pa maibigay.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyFlakes88 View Post
    Talagang walang puso mga banks. Mga vultures. konting leeway lang hindi pa maibigay.
    Probably belt tightening since they have long been lending to people who are not deserving of credit.

If I applied for a loan with my minimum starting salary when I first started out, baka ma approve pa ako.

This is the same reason why the credit card loan rate is absurdly high in the Philippines. 36% per annum (3% per month) is one of the highest in the world..

3. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Yes po. i just went through an operation kaya nabehind kami sa payments. okay naman na kami ngayon financially.

Also i spoke to the bank kanina and was advised na wala na talaga magagawa but to pay off the loan na lang to redeem the car

4. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    16 months ko na po hinuhulugan yuN car. east west bank

5. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    pero ive been paying monthly but not the full balance so yun one month macacarry over ;(

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by zombiebride View Post
    pero ive been paying monthly but not the full balance so yun one month macacarry over ;(
    So late ka ng one month every time? And the bank didn't called your attention on this? How do you pay it pala? Auto Debit? Tseke? Pwede ba yun na late ka I sang buwan lagi?

Kung yun na decision ng bank, unless you can pay it off then let it go

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Yes po. i just went through an operation kaya nabehind kami sa payments. okay naman na kami ngayon financially.

Also i spoke to the bank kanina and was advised na wala na talaga magagawa but to pay off the loan na lang to redeem the car
    Sorry to hear about this sir.

Try to get in touch with the higher ups/officers sa bank.

Sila yung may power to get something moving hopefully in your favor.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mda View Post
    Sorry to hear about this sir.

Try to get in touch with the higher ups/officers sa bank.

Sila yung may power to get something moving hopefully in your favor.
    But will they do it? They don't bother themselves anymore with this kind of problems. They have people under them to handle this kind of issues

9. Join Date
    Jun 2015

Seriously, FULL remaining price nung car? crap.. grabe naman yang East West bank. tsk I'll never transact with that kind of bank.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Palagay ko iniipit ka lang ng nasa loans dept kasi meron may kursunada bilihin ang car mo. Go to the head office and talk to the people there and explain your case.

And also napakabilis naman nila humatak. Usually 3 months delinquent bago sila mag innitiate ng repossesion tapos yung sa iyo 1 month lang repo na agad. Something fishy by the bank employees, or could it be you are more than 1 month behind due to penalties?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast