New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Ma'am/Sir,

Good PM,

May tanong lang po sana ako about sa insurance processing sa CASA Mitsubishi po. Nabanga po kasi kotse ko habang nakapark lang, so ang nangyari covered ng insurance nung nakabanga. Ok na po lahat ng documents. Meron na LOA at sinisimulan yung repair. Tanong ko lang po sana pano po sa releasing. Yung participation fee kasi sagot nung nakabanga (company). Ako pa po ba ang dapat mag collect ng participation fee at magbigay sa casa para mareleasu yung unit ko?

Thanks po sa magreply.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Your insurance company should take care of it. You only need to sign the release papers and drive your car out of the casa.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Thank you for your reply sir. So I'll just get my car next week and no need to contact the other party for the participation fee? Their insurance will take care of it, right?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I suggest you talk to the insurance incharge at the casa to confirm that everything will be shouldered by the other party to be sure.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Yes sir. That's the agreement.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    I am just worried if I'll be the one to collect it from other party or their insurance will be the one to settle it.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    It sounds like the agreement to collect the participation fee is not well explained. Is your insurance company aware that the other party will answer for your participation fee? If so, then you are safe. If not, chances are you pay first then collect.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Actually, it's their insurance not mine. I just submitted all requirements to other party and they are the one who submitted it to their insurance. What I deed is make some follow up with them until my car has the schedule for repair at casa.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Wala po participation fee for third party claim. Wala po kayo dapat bayaran.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Hello po sana po may makatulong sken

pang 3rd year na po ng car ko due for Car Registration renewal sa LTO, hindi ko na po na update yung insurance na required ng bank, ang tanong ko po since required po ang CTPL sa Vehicle registration renewal. Kelangan ko po ba kumuha ng Comprehensive insurance or pwede na po ang CTPL lang?
    since hindi ko dn po na renew yung insurance ko sa bank may penalty po ba sa ganun?

Thanks in advance po

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast