New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Hi,

1. What bank has the best deals on car loans and insurance?

2. is People's General Insurance Company connected with Robinsons Bank ok? Because I plan to apply car loans at Robinsons.. how about Metrobank?

3. Supposed the car was released by casa without any registration yet (after 3 weeks daw makuha registration).. can the insurance company already insure the car without any certificate of registration from LTO yet?

4. I called up LTO.. they said unregistered cars can only be used up to 1 week.. but the car company said they can extend it up to 3 weeks while applying for registration.. is this true?

Thank you!

2. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by k_leos View Post
    Hi,

2. is People's General Insurance Company connected with Robinsons Bank ok? Because I plan to apply car loans at Robinsons.. how about Metrobank?

3. Supposed the car was released by casa without any registration yet (after 3 weeks daw makuha registration).. can the insurance company already insure the car without any certificate of registration from LTO yet?

4. I called up LTO.. they said unregistered cars can only be used up to 1 week.. but the car company said they can extend it up to 3 weeks while applying for registration.. is this true?

Thank you!
    Try chinanank

3. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Hi,

Thank you!
    Sir try chinabank savings.
    They also have very low car insurance premiums.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Hi,

Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Paydraw View Post
    Sir try chinabank savings.
    They also have very low car insurance premiums.
    Hello! I'm from Security Bank. Check out our rates, you might be interested. 😁
    12 - 4.63%
    18 - 6.99%
    24 - 10.19%
    36 - 15.21%
    48 - 20.65%
    60 - 27.28%

For more inquiries you can text/call me at 09294822355. You can also visit our branch at Medical Plaza Makati or those nearest you. 😊