New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Lokohan na yang nangyayri, IMO.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    First, I think low down deals are one of the shrewdest money making schemes ever created, yet people believe it's a godsend. It feeds on the greed and materialism of people, wanting a car NOW, no matter how exorbitant the loan payments are for the next 5 years.

The fact that the dealership increased your DP means that your monthly payments (incl. interest) will be decreased.

However, if for some reason or another you prefer to get the low down option despite the crazy interest, then just walk away. You don't need to commit to a deal you don't want. Make a letter to pull out the reservation fee you paid, should take about 2-5 weeks to process.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    First, I think low down deals are one of the shrewdest money making schemes ever created, yet people believe it's a godsend. It feeds on the greed and materialism of people, wanting a car NOW, no matter how exorbitant the loan payments are for the next 5 years.

The fact that the dealership increased your DP means that your monthly payments (incl. interest) will be decreased.

However, if for some reason or another you prefer to get the low down option despite the crazy interest, then just walk away. You don't need to commit to a deal you don't want. Make a letter to pull out the reservation fee you paid, should take about 2-5 weeks to process.

I think we should create an anti-low downpayment thread. Hahaha. Meron pa zero down payment. Monthly bills would be huge. 😑😑😑😑😑😑

4. Join Date
    Mar 2016
    I threw all the paper quotations since i no longer need them. I signed the papers n bought the car already. What could go wrong? Pfft! I still have the text & the supposedly final 3different email quotations.

What irked me the most is that i lost time, money n opportunity. I missed out on the 5yr 24% promo from vios or the cheaper 2015 innova. Yesterday was the lastday promo for vios & no more stocks for cheaper innova. Two weeks ago, I ordered vios but changed last minute because of this dealer.

Now im back to square 1, autodeal hunting again. Will try to sort this out by monday n get my reservation back. Still hoping they would honor their deal. I hate going back there. What im afraid is the fallout from all these ****.

Sigh....

5. Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post

I didnt get the low down option. Wanted the low monthly option. Yung low down, malaki naman ng interest. They gave me huge discounts on dp then threw it all out the window.

The vios promo though is really a legitimate promo. No catch, plain and simple:
    Toyota Vios 1.3 E MT with a P15,572 all-in downpayment promo from Cebu | *****************

Discounts range from 24 to 26% 5yr interest depending on dp or model. Too bad yesterday was the last day for reservations. Will probably wait till december again for this to show up again.

Ganito na promo ayos talaga. Yung iba. Low dow big monthly wala namang discounts at all.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    labo nyan.
    but all you can do is backout.
    if necessary, write a letter to the dealer which i think is required to process the return of the reservation fee.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    labo nyan.
    but all you can do is backout.
    if necessary, write a letter to the dealer which i think is required to process the return of the reservation fee.
    called the other dealer 2 weeks ago. they said to send a cancellation letter to begin the refund process, it should take 2 weeks. mas mabuti pa daw sa kanila na lang ako kukuha kasi malaki daw ang hinihingi nila.

well it's been to weeks now, im starting to think goodbuy to that 5k.

where can i complain this? labu nila. kung walang refund, baka parang modus to nila. I will give them a call by the end of the week.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    You can complain to DTI. Deposits should be refundable, it just takes a while.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    You can complain to DTI. Deposits should be refundable, it just takes a while.
    hindi pa nag kaka bentahan nag kaka lokohan na, ano tawag pag pinipilit ka bumili??? EXTORTION!

10. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by bebangs View Post
    called the other dealer 2 weeks ago. they said to send a cancellation letter to begin the refund process, it should take 2 weeks. mas mabuti pa daw sa kanila na lang ako kukuha kasi malaki daw ang hinihingi nila.

well it's been to weeks now, im starting to think goodbuy to that 5k.

where can i complain this? labu nila. kung walang refund, baka parang modus to nila. I will give them a call by the end of the week.
    bro medyo matagal talaga yan. it usually takes 2 - 3 weeks lang; problema sa situation mo, di ka nag decide agad na i-refund PLUS dumaan ang holy week (kung nagbigay kana ng letter of refund request before holy week).

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast