Oct 2002

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    taken from that link:

BIOENERGY INTRODUCES ITS FIRST CONSUMER PRODUCT FOR 2008:

CERVOMAX
    BioEnergy Organic Fuel Enhancer

Save 15 - 30% on your fuel expense

my... my... this is the first... vitamins for your baby.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    after so many "fuel saving" products that come and go, meron parin lumalabas na bago...

I guess those things still make money...

there must be an endless supply of gullible motorists out there...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    GH, ikaw din yung kadebate nya dun eh, and i agree with your comments there, specially on the use of gelatin capsules within the fuel supply.

pwede kayang i-take yan? baka sakaling tumipid ako sa pagkain pag tinira ko yan. hehehehe.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    LOL, I think they are taking the "debate" to the moral high-ground tactic.

2 vs 1 as of the moment.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    hehehe... well done gh!

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Hehehe go gettem tiger!!

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    i guess they are just waiting for the inventor to give a go signal for the tests to be published. now if i am the inventor and this thing worked, i think i will have the tests out way before i release the product .

p.s. i just saw an ad too here is los angeles pinoy paper. i think it is called mpg capsules.
    Last edited by MXFX; February 14th, 2008 at 12:47 PM.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The ad was deleted... I wonder why?

But there was another one in the "for sale" section.
    http://www.topgear.com.ph/board/index.php?topic=1302.0

10. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    CERVOMAX
    Diesel Fuel Enhancer
    Gasoline Fuel Enhancer

Description:
    CervoMax is a fully organic ( 100% plant-based ) combustion catalyst which – when added to the fuel – transforms the structure of the hydro carbon molecules within the fuel, increasing combustion efficiency, as the CVI of the fuel improves.

CervoMax is added to the fuel in ratio of 1:5000mL ( 1mL capsule for every 5 liters of gas ), it is self-mixing and is completely consumed – through the combustion. The effect of a regular use of CervoMax will be:
    • Substantial decrease of harmful discharge.
    • A decrease in environment pollution
    • Marked improvement of power with lowered fuel consumption ( get more with less! )
    • A decrease in engine carbon deposits
    • Increased engine life ( less wear and tear )
    • Better engine performance
    All together CervoMax gives us increased engine power, lower fuel cost and cleaner air!

CervoMax Cuts Cost While Reducing
    Emissions Harmful to you and the Environment

What harmful substances do our use of gas or diesel fuel bring to ourselves, our children and our environment?

CO2 – Carbon Dioxide is one of the several Green House Gases (GHG) that accelerates the Green House effect in the atmosphere with long-term consequence of increased global temperatures.
    In large quantities, Co2 is toxic to man, Increased CO2 emissions from fossil fuel that powers our modern lifestyle is one of the main causes of catastrophic climate change.

CO – Carbon Monoxide is highly toxic gas. As red blood cells absorb CO instead of O2, absorption of life-giving oxygen decreases – or even stops.

HC – Hydro Carbons comes with exhaust gas due to imperfect combustion. It causes major harm to man as it adversely affects the respiratory organs – and may cause asthma and allergies. In high concentration, may cause the development of cancer.

Nox – Nitrous Oxide are another highly toxic gas. In high concentrations, it irritates the respiratory organs and cause systemic human poisoning . NOx and HC are major causes of smog.

C – Carbon, Solid soot particles (in diesel), Solid soot particles smaller than 1m, combined with formaldehyde, cause severe damage to the respiratory organs and also cause diseases of the heart and blood vessels, as well as cancer.

Why we need CervoMax Now:

Continuous Rise in Fuel Prices – With oil prices skyrocketing to US $100 a barrel, there’s a need for consumers and corporations alike to increase fuel economy while decreasing the use of fossil fuel. Energy experts declare that 2008 is the end of the era of cheap petroleum prices.

Peak Oil – Scientist worldwide predict that the world’s petroleum supply will be largely consumed over the next fifty years. Apart from never-ending rise in fuel prices, millions of people will suffer once scarcity or loss in fuel supply causes rolling blackouts in addition to high fuel costs.

Global Warming – higher global temperatures ( produced by the Green House effect ) creates: prolonged drought ( producing famine ) , high-intensity typhoons (producing floods and various disease ), continuous destruction of eco-systems humans rely-on. And from sweltering heat to rising seas, global warming’s effects have already begun. This is caused by the collective energy consumption every person and organization on the planet.

Deteriorating Air Quality – World Bank says that heavy air pollution in the Philippines’ 4 largest metropolitan areas costs the country Php 21.2 billion every year in health and productivity cost.

High Cost of Engine Maintenance – the use of untreated fuel leads to early destruction of your car, ship, generator and power plant engines, leading to higher maintenance costs.

Pollution-related illnesses – In Metro Manila along, more than 6,000 people die each year because of air pollution from the vehicles we all use. Most victims of this collective manslaughter are children. Air pollution causes 20$ of all deaths for children less than 5 years of age. It is also responsible for a majority of respiratory diseases.

CervoMax: Positive Effects on Your Engines = Big Savings!

1. Reduced soot/ carbon – in the exhaust gas
    2. Cleaner exhaust ( for gas boilers )
    3. Cleaner turbo-chargers ( high thermal efficiency )
    4. Cleaner exhaust ( ports, valves and exhaust channels )
    5. Less coke deposits on piston-rings, in the combustion chamber and on fuel nozzles
    6. Cleaner lube-oil systems… and more!

With CervoMax, we can save money while we save the planet! We can work together to arrest the threat of Global Warming while we clean the air!

CervoMax - the 100% Organic, 100% Filipino Fuel enhancer developed by the world-renowned Filipino scientist Dr, Cervantes ( of DOST ) – is a brand exclusive to the BioEnergy Group nationwide.

With
    DOE Lab Test - RLS No. R070300054
    DOST Certification No. P0-04654321

Prices:
    For Gas = Php 9.80
    For Diesel = Php 4.80

For orders and inquiries you may email me at andrew.viray*bioenergyfarms.net
    or contact me at +63905.349.35.36 ; YM ID: andrew.viray

:::CervoMax is exclusively marketed by the Consumer Division of
    Bioenergy Farms Multi-Pupose Cooperative.
    Suite 1609 Medical Plaza Ortigas, San Miguel Ave.,
    Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Metro Manila.
    URL: http://bioenergy.multiply.com
    Web: www.bioenergyfarms.net
    Last edited by 4wrider; February 20th, 2008 at 05:34 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
What's your take? - Fuel Saver/Enhancer Additive (Save 15-30% fuel cost) [MERGED]