New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: At what price level do you think gasoline would stabilize at?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll

1 2.56%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

3 7.69%

0 0%

0 0%

1 2.56%

0 0%

7 17.95%

1 2.56%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

3 7.69%

0 0%

1 2.56%

0 0%

0 0%

5 12.82%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

4 10.26%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

2 5.13%
  • It's Mad Max time!

11 28.21%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    ^^^ Wow! How I wish I could the same! If only I knew how to and had a bike. hehe.
    But won't you get all dirty (smog and sweat) riding a bike that far? How many kms from Cainta to San Juan anyway? Parang it's also hard to ride a bike wearing long sleeves or barong.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    I agree that the price of gas will not stabilize. It has a typical trend of going up. (

3. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ringostarr View Post
    if oil bubble will not burst at umabot tayo ng P100/liter with the rest of the world

isa lang naiisip ko, may threat sa mundo. maybe near earth collision objects

and the powers that be are desperately raising funds to pool all the world's resources to deal with this problem

nakita nyo ba yun straight line na cloud sa sky natin 2 days ago, grabe ang laki nun ah. that's the biggest i've seen so far. siguro larger than an a Boeing passenger plane ang nag-near miss sa'tin
    are you ?

4. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by miLes View Post
    kaya i started bike commuting today, from cainta to san juan it took me 40min vs 1hr drive. traffic was horrible at ortigas ext all the way to edsa. then from san juan lrt to work nalang, no fuel burned except calories faster traveling time pa kawawa lang pagumuulan
    sir hindi ba kayo nangamoy pawis o usok? grabe kasi pollution dito sa atin eh. pero good alternative talaga ang pag gamit ng bike papuntang trabaho.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by c_cube View Post
    are you ?
    He is certified.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    *cathy, c_cube, well that's the catch, im all sweaty nga lang. but i have a house at san juan so i leave my bike there, take a bath then walking distance nalang to lrt. if only i have some place to take a shower here at the office then i can just bring my slacks and long sleeves at work then change there. cainta to san juan is 14km. sana we have more bike friendly establishments where we can safely leave our bikes, pati bike lanes. with continuous rise of fuel, pedal power is the way to go. now i only use my car once or twice a week

just last month i consumed php3000 worth of fuel lang, hoping this month ill still be able to do same or even lesser

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Saw the V-Power rises to P55.85 as of today..
    Napaisip ako sana nung P52.85 pa lang nagpafull tank na ko..
    Parang magcocommute na lang ako MWF.. Less use of Cars..
    Pero nagtaas narin ang pamasahe up to P2 additional..
    Ouch.. Tanggalin na lang muna ang VAT sa OIL..
    Laking tulong yan.. Check nyo resibo how much VAT natin per liter..
    Kahit ilang buwan lang para makaahon si Juan dela Cruz.

May the Goverment help us.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Unfortunately PANDAK is so addicted with her balanced budget and removing the EVAT on oil will make her dreams not come true But for sure ito yung pinaka magagawa ng gobyerno since wala naman sila control sa crude oil prices...

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    nakapag full tank ako sa Cityoil Araneta Ave. QC nung P51.60 palang...

and nag stock pa ako ng 2 20-liter containers hehe

Today unleaded nila is P53.10.

--------------------

Oil has peaked at $135 per barrel.

the funds are retreating http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?p...3Jo&refer=home

pero that will take weeks (maybe months) for us to feel the effect.

Our oil companies are still in under-recovery mode. Many weeks of price increases pa.

As long as oil price holds (today $127) below $130 for a while, the under-recovery will have time to catch up and we will see pump prices stabilize.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ringostarr View Post
    if oil bubble will not burst at umabot tayo ng P100/liter with the rest of the world

isa lang naiisip ko, may threat sa mundo. maybe near earth collision objects

and the powers that be are desperately raising funds to pool all the world's resources to deal with this problem

nakita nyo ba yun straight line na cloud sa sky natin 2 days ago, grabe ang laki nun ah. that's the biggest i've seen so far. siguro larger than an a Boeing passenger plane ang nag-near miss sa'tin
    have you heard of planet Nibiru hitting the Earth by Dec. 21, 2012?
    i have also read somewhere in the net that the technology in space program have already developed alternative fuel source over coventional fossil fuel but are not yet introduced kasi kumikita pa ng billions of dollars ang oil industry.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
At what price do you think gasoline will stabilize at?