New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by HBOY
    pilya.. if the instructor is the one who invented the car that runs on water (AE101 na maroon).. ask him to face the muffler of his car... if the exhaust still smells gas nde tubig ang tumatakbo sa kotse nya... in fact.. dapat walang usok yun kung nde dapat oxygen ang lalabas dun sa tambutso.. hence.. he should be able to put his mouth there and breath it.. kung ayaw nya.. ibig sabhin may tinatago sya dun..
    :lol:
    :lol:

medyo nakakaduda nga..for one thing, the output of the combustion of water should be powerful enough to create horsepower para makapagpaandar ng oto.

if that would mean na splitting the atoms of H20 to hydrogen and oxygen, medyo delikado pa yata dahil for one thing, hydrogen is known to explode.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    I dont know... but i just asked my husband about it, nakita nya everything in his own eyes....8 silang students sa car maintenance na course, and sila pa daw ung pinagbuhos nung instructor ng mineral water sa kotse nito...may device daw na ikinakabit sa makina para i-filter ung tubig sa gas tank converted na daw un bago pumuntang makina...something like that ala naman me alam kse sa makina e.... :oops:

Mahal daw mag pa-convert sabi ng hubby ko...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I am not sure. :| It still needs some tests. :|

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    OT na rin lang ng konti ang topic, makikisingit na po:

Electrolysis of water (hydrolysis) po ay puedeng ng maattain even at a DC low voltage (9volts DC, 3 volts DC) but the oxygen and hydrogen release is small....kung tutuong gumagana iyung kay dingle na car.... he manage to harness (perhaps increase) the 14v output ng car batteries to have an hydrolysis reaction that can produce enough H2 para maifeed sa carburator (or equivalent) ng car nya and have it combusted.

And dahil internal combustion engine pa rin ang oto nya....there is no way that oxygen will be released on the exhaust pipe...it is still going to be the product of combustion which is CO2 and CO that we know. The difference lang ay wala (or minimal lang) ang ibang contaminants (combustion biproducts) from fossil fuels (like sulfur perhaps).

my only hesitation from him (dingle) is that why does he have to think of earning too much money for an invention that could really give benefit to all mankind. He is so selfish .... I'm sure hell would be more than willing to make accomodations for him if he dies with his "secret formula".

my 2 cents. peace.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ding-a-ling talaga yang si Dingle.
    Bakit kinuhang instructor yan?

By the way, interested din kasi akong kumuha
    ng basic mechanical course diyan sa Meralco
    Foundation. Ano ba range ng tuition fees nila
    at puede ba na tuwing sabado lang ang classes?

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    tjmaxx:

according to my husband kung ano daw available na sched mo pwede daw may saturdays din. Yung tuition fee depende un sa course na kukunin mo, atska kung gusto mo kuha na ng advance mechanical in the future tulad ng asawa ko, start ka siguro muna sa car maintenance, tapos auto elctricity na etc etc...un ung basic mechanical nila..I'll check tom kung ano ung mga ino-offer nilang course,asa bahay kse ung course outline nya...bigay ko rin pati tuition fees. post ko na lng dito ung related sa mechanical courses.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    one thing about electrolysis... it takes more energy to split H2O than what we can get back from the combustion of hydrogen & oxygen.

BTW, pure hydrogen will not explode. It requires oxygen of sufficient amount for that to happen. Its just like iron filings in a pure oxygen container, it will flare up into an open flame.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Somewhere, someone may have already invented a 'water to fuel' type of machine.

Do not forget that once something like this is invented, oil companies and oil producing countries will loose QUADRILLIONs in super easy profit. This too goes with most car manufacturers.

Either they are fooling us that they are doing research or they are moving slower than a snail's pace. :?

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    TJmaxx:

nakalimutan ko ung course outline , siguro by mon post ko na lang.

Dieseler:

sabi daw nung instructor (dingle) sa class nya, inayawan daw sya ng government kse sabi daw katapusan na daw ng malalaki at maliliit na oil companies dito sa Pinas. Malaking changes daw ang mangyayari pag nagkataon. :roll:

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    TJMaxx:

Sa Meralco Foundation Institute (MFI) ito ung mga ino-offer na courses sa AUTOMOTIVE:

1) Auto Engine Electrical (42hrs) - 2,600
    2) Auto Body Electrical (48 hrs) - 3,200
    3) GAs Engine Mechanic (60 hrs) - 3,800
    4) Diesel Engine Mechanic (60 hrs) - 3,800
    5) Basic Car Maintenance (30 hrs) -2,400
    6) Automatic Transmission Mechanic (60 hrs) - 3,800
    7) Electronic Fuel Injection Servicing (48 hrs) - 3,800
    8) Underchasis Mechanic (60 hrs) - 3,500

So far maganda talaga sila magturo dyan....konti lang lecture puro hands-on na. Pwede ring everyday ang class MOn-Fri or pwede rin siguro Sat. You may inquire at 632-0756 up to 67 locals 431-433 or
    email: ttp*mfi.org.ph

8) tindi promoted pa! :wink:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Water as a Fuel?