New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    Saan ba may Unioil gas station around Manila?
    sa buendia malapit sa cash&carry meron

2. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by s10pao View Post
    sa buendia malapit sa cash&carry meron

okay, thank you sir.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by matty View Post
    have been a user of unioil diesel 50pppm and now diesel euro IV since i got my monty last february. less vibration, smoke and smell compared to the big three. much cheaper also compared to TD and Nitro.

just want to ask if anybody who lives in parañaque area tried the unioil beside puregold along sucat rd? dinadayo ko pa kasi yung katabi ng wilcon. feeling ko lang kasi mas malinis yung nasa tabi ng wilcon compared sa puregold kung saan mas malapit ako

Also started filling up at Unioil sucat rd besides wilcon. Just to caution you that the area is very prone to flashfloods. Hope sa next rainy season na uli bumaha or sana never na.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by fredgimed View Post
    Also started filling up at Unioil sucat rd besides wilcon. Just to caution you that the area is very prone to flashfloods. Hope sa next rainy season na uli bumaha or sana never na.
    na-try nyo na ba sa unioil beside puregold?

5. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by matty View Post
    na-try nyo na ba sa unioil beside puregold?
    Not yet, first full tank ko pa lang sa Unioil

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Tried using Unioil diesel from the station in Quezon Ave. near D. Tuazon. So far so good... I find the response better than with Shell's regular diesel, and similar to Caltex Diesel with Techron D. Not sure yet with the fuel consumption, but it would seem that there is no difference.

Car used is 2001 Toyota Revo diesel, by the way.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    May newly opened Unioil station sa dulo ng Mindanao Avenue heading towards NLEX, just FYI.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yes. And when I fuelled up with 2000 worth of diesel, they gave me a rudy project cellphone case. Fake or real, i dont know. But it looks good

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Chikselog View Post
    May newly opened Unioil station sa dulo ng Mindanao Avenue heading towards NLEX, just FYI.
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    Yes. And when I fuelled up with 2000 worth of diesel, they gave me a rudy project cellphone case. Fake or real, i dont know. But it looks good
    *Chikselog: That's good so that when we go up north, I can gas up there before entering NLEX.

*OTEP: I got that cellphone case too, the black one.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Tried using Unioil diesel from the station in Quezon Ave. near D. Tuazon. So far so good... I find the response better than with Shell's regular diesel, and similar to Caltex Diesel with Techron D. Not sure yet with the fuel consumption, but it would seem that there is no difference.

Car used is 2001 Toyota Revo diesel, by the way.
    is the car designed to take euro 4 diesel?

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Unioil now pumps EURODiesel IV in all stations nationwide