New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    I just talked to someone from Seaoil.

That card is worth P1,070. = 20 liters of gas.

Card is valid until aug 16

1 time gas up lang yan so make sure kasya ang 20 liters sa inyong fuel tank.

do not scratch the card PIN, cashier daw mag scratch

Interesting. They are pegging both the 95 and 93 RON fuels to the same P53.50 price? Eh di siyempre mas sulit yung 95RON.

Maghahanap ako later, and bili ako isang card. 95% LPG user na ako, so isasagad ko na yung claiming, near the Aug16 deadline. Updates later.
    Last edited by paolorenzo; June 12th, 2008 at 09:26 AM.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    I just talked to someone from Seaoil.

That card is worth P1,070. = 20 liters of gas.

Card is valid until aug 16

1 time gas up lang yan so make sure kasya ang 20 liters sa inyong fuel tank.

do not scratch the card PIN, cashier daw mag scratch
    Sir uls, question, is there a limit to the number of cards that can be purchased? Is it redeemable in any Seaoil gas station or selected stations lang? In Metro Manila lang kaya itong promo na ito? Thanks.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ooba99 View Post
    Sir uls, question, is there a limit to the number of cards that can be purchased? Is it redeemable in any Seaoil gas station or selected stations lang? In Metro Manila lang kaya itong promo na ito? Thanks.
    i forgot to ask those questions. Sige i'll ask...

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    i forgot to ask those questions. Sige i'll ask...
    Sir uls, pasensya na, sagarin ko na tanong ko, is the card redeemable also outside of Metro Manila, like for example, sa Baguio (me Seaoil nga ba sa Baguio?), or other provincial destinations where there is Seaoil station? Salamat uli.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    15 Seaoil stations lang daw:

Edsa, Imelda Ave, Maybunga, P.Tuason, Pasig blvd., Commonwealth, MacArthur, San Dionisio, Pia Francia, Buendia, E.Rod, Paraluman, Bahay Turo, Panaderos, Tandang Sora

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Well, the test mule Honda Jazz at Speedlab ran poorly on Seaoil gasoline as compared to other gas stations.
    sir question lang, when you say poorly... do you mean that it looses km/l compared to lets say super unleaded of shell? or does this means power rating in terms of HP?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by archie123456789 View Post
    sir question lang, when you say poorly... do you mean that it looses km/l compared to lets say super unleaded of shell? or does this means power rating in terms of HP?
    Based on the statements of the owner... less fuel mileage and less performance.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Forget it if the performance and efficiency is compromised basta hindi naman 50% reduction. The fact that you can hedge prices at this level knowing it will go to P65 is a good deal...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    if your just gonna use your car for commuting from point A to point B, then lost in power in not really important for me, actually I'm now using E10, cheaper by P2, marami nagsabi hihina hatak, etc...hinde naman ako nagracing eh so doesn't affect me...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
SeaOil Price Lock Fuel Prepaid Card