New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Siguro it's not a bad thing to try them out. As JPG111 told me and aldrichsy in Facebook, he filled up with a full tank of the new Seaoil Exceed Diesel yesterday before going to Abra. He told us that it has the same performance with Petron Turbo Diesel albeit cheaper and cleaner than the Turbo Diesel.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Siguro it's not a bad thing to try them out. As JPG111 told me and aldrichsy in Facebook, he filled up with a full tank of the new Seaoil Exceed Diesel yesterday before going to Abra. He told us that it has the same performance with Petron Turbo Diesel albeit cheaper and cleaner than the Turbo Diesel.

Share your experience/ observation with this new fuel pls. If same level as petron turbo diesel, then the better, as the premium diesel of petron really improves engine response and makes it a lot quiter as observed than regular diesel max but at a cost.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by fredgimed View Post
    Share your experience/ observation with this new fuel pls. If same level as petron turbo diesel, then the better, as the premium diesel of petron really improves engine response and makes it a lot quiter as observed than regular diesel max but at a cost.
    I haven't tried it yet because all our diesel cars still have diesel fuels left in their tanks. I might try it sa Trailblazer kasi yun ang medyo malapit nang maubos

4. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    This are imported fuels. I hope that the Big 3 would eventually do the same without the increase in price.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    I haven't tried it yet because all our diesel cars still have diesel fuels left in their tanks. I might try it sa Trailblazer kasi yun ang medyo malapit nang maubos

Will wait for your input with the trailblazer, the engine of which is really loud compared with other newer engines(crosswind like ).

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    I am gonna try this too and will compare. Haven't fueled up diesel in Seaoil for quite sometime since I always go to Unioil. Lalo ngayon may nag open ng Unioil along Commonwealth Ave., Fairview area.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by fredgimed View Post
    Will wait for your input with the trailblazer, the engine of which is really loud compared with other newer engines(crosswind like ).
    OT: Uhm just to clarify the engine sound, actually the engine sounds of our Montero Sport with the 3.2L DI-D and our Strada with the 2.5L non VGT DI-D are noisier than the Trailblazer's even if they are filled up with Unioil Euro 4 diesel. For me, for non Korean and European brands, Ford (3.2L Duratorq) and Toyota have the quietest diesel engines. Next would be Nissan with the Navara's engines. Then next would be Chevrolet's Duramax Diesel engines, then Mitsubishi, then Isuzu.

I will post my observation later because I will be filling up the Trailblazer and maybe the Strada with Seaoil Exceed Diesel later.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Filled up with Exceed Diesel with STP Additives last night. Compared to Unioil, performance is at par with Shell V-Power Nitro+ Diesel and Petron Turbo Diesel. Engine noise is the same with Unioil EuroDieselIV.

My conclusion:
    It's the best of both worlds. Performance of the premium diesels of Shell and Petron, price and cleanliness of Unioil and Eastern Petroleum's Euro 4 diesels.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    ^ Nice to know that you have a positive input on Seaoil's Euro 5 rated diesel.

But do you think you would make it as a replacement to Unioil's since it's Euro 5 rated or you would still stick to Unioil's Euro IV?

10. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    *numbah5
    That's nice to know. Haven't tried it yet as it takes me forever (a month) to go through a full tank. I'm still on my 2nd tank of Unioil diesel. From the seat of the pants Unioil definitely feels smoother and more powerful than V-Power diesel. It also smells more like kerosene than diesel. Glad Seaoil looks to be the same quality.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast