New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    maybe the best thing to do for those selling this device is to have it tested like the petron run few years ago using honda jazz. it should open for public scrutiny. christians do always say that there are no christians in bethlehem where jesus was born. inventors keep on saying walang pilipino na belib sa kapwa pilipino. for the benefit of the doubt, let's give a chance to nuvitron to prove his point in public. we are tired of scams. pakita nyo bro, sa tv at sa mga forums. pag nagkataon, mas yayaman at makakatulong kayo sa mas maraming pilipino. for now, i dont believe it.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    i do not like to argue with u guys. madugo kasi. pls send me ur email. someday when i am gone, pakikinabangan nyo ito coz i am offering it to the pinoy govt, gratis, to help clean edsa and our city skies. we will be testing it at up-rvtl in dilliman next year. sana makatulong ang system na ito sa ating bayan, our device is actually a 2device in one innovation. nuvitron is an ordinary device. thats why we were lucky to merge it w/ an electrostatic device to improve mixing.
    to sirboss, pls send email for our 9page presentation including a method to eliminate the common rail and turbocharger. the reason u dont believe me is that the innovation is only available in the phil. ionic combustion works and i will prove it to u, at least in theory. its up 2 u to make prototypes. we had tested it on 20+ prototypes, on motorcycles; up to 10- wheelers with startling results. (for 4 stroke and 2 stroke bikes). hencefort, we are now concentrating on the system instead on our two fuel savers. for those interested to know the intricacies of our invention, email me; nuvisys*yahoo.com. in the meantime; visit our blog. nuvisys.blogspot.com maraming salamat po sa inyong lahat
    i am an electronics technician since 1962 and i am familiar with rf equipment (hf-uhf including the s band). using rf to ionize fuel is out of the question. too much energy required, like going to quiapo on a rollsroyce. sana may computer d2
    na pwedeng magsimulate ng design principles ng nuvimax(ionic combustion technology).

3. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by nuvitron View Post
    i do not like to argue with u guys. madugo kasi. pls send me ur email. someday when i am gone, pakikinabangan nyo ito coz i am offering it to the pinoy govt, gratis, to help clean edsa and our city skies. we will be testing it at up-rvtl in dilliman next year. sana makatulong ang system na ito sa ating bayan, our device is actually a 2device in one innovation. nuvitron is an ordinary device. thats why we were lucky to merge it w/ an electrostatic device to improve mixing.
    to sirboss, pls send email for our 9page presentation including a method to eliminate the common rail and turbocharger. the reason u dont believe me is that the innovation is only available in the phil. ionic combustion works and i will prove it to u, at least in theory. its up 2 u to make prototypes. we had tested it on 20+ prototypes, on motorcycles; up to 10- wheelers with startling results. (for 4 stroke and 2 stroke bikes). hencefort, we are now concentrating on the system instead on our two fuel savers. for those interested to know the intricacies of our invention, email me; nuvisys*yahoo.com. in the meantime; visit our blog. nuvisys.blogspot.com maraming salamat po sa inyong lahat
    i am an electronics technician since 1962 and i am familiar with rf equipment (hf-uhf including the s band). using rf to ionize fuel is out of the question. too much energy required, like going to quiapo on a rollsroyce. sana may computer d2
    na pwedeng magsimulate ng design principles ng nuvimax(ionic combustion technology).
    ^ring us up about the outcome of your test in UP Diliman, will you?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    alam kong marunong kayo ng basic automotive principles. maraming jokers sa website LOL. sana maging serious naman ang mga comments. pwede bang sa dost kayo magtanong? marami namang fuel saver sa market,eg. aeronox, etc..
    nuvitron-nueva vizcaya electronics- (sound freq below 20 hz) eg. 2hz will be like a pulsing electromagnetic energy. this could ionize the fuel negatively or positively. we ionize the fuel molecules positively as a standard. our other fuel saver, the nuvimate ionizes the air molecules negatively. when neg and pos ions meet in the mixing chamber. they would bind to each other resulting to an unusual high level of mixing, hence, combustion is increased.(the nuvimate is still not commercialized). wala pang device/innovation na nakakagawa nito sa buong mundo. masama ba kung pilipino and nakaisip nito? i mean, the ionic combustion technology? or ionic mixing? bro, if u only knew that i had challenged all engine mfg co, nasa, esa, euromot, intermat, texas u, cal u, and all entities of this beautiful planet to disprove our technology, baka sabihin mong nagyayabang ako. theycould not disprove it because we had tested the system since 2004. i believe that many companies had successfully simulated our design parameters. (for serious discussionbs, you may send ur emails to me and we will have a private, intelligent discussion. many thanks.
    There is one flaw in the theory with ionic based mixing of air/fuel. How do you prevent large sized particles of air/fuel from happening?

The larger particles of air/fuel will hamper combustion on the same reason why mechanically (high pressure) atomized fuel into air is a better solution for better combustion. The fine mist will help create a better mix of fuel & air with smaller particle sizes.

Since your theory of ionic mixing is based on static charges given to the air & fuel, these will quickly form larger and large particles based on their overall static charge. The end result may be a wet rag of a combustion as compared to "standard" fuel injection technology.

Also, your "invention" is not the first to use ionization of intake air. Another gadget with the name AERONOX claims to do the same thing with little or no effect on the engines' performance when it was tested on a dyno. In fact the claimed gain on the dyno can be attributed to the normal variance of the dyno itself especially the AERONOX test only did ONE dyno pull per test configuraton.
    Last edited by ghosthunter; November 21st, 2011 at 05:21 PM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    to sirboss, pls send email for our 9page presentation including a method to eliminate the common rail and turbocharger.
    ionic gadget to eliminate the turbocharger? Really now? So your gadget can increase the output of a normally aspirated engine by 30% to 100%? How do you handle the increased fuel & air required to produce more power? Simply put, more air/fuel into an engine (given it doesn't have a mechanical failure), it produces more power.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    hahaba pa kasi ang usapan. ghosthunter, i will send you our 9page presentation soon. the aeronox works, do u know that? our system ionize the fuel pos and the air neg. the equivalent of the aeronox is our nuvimate. we integrated the nuvimate and the nuvitron in a system(2devices in one). nxt yr, we will posts the results of test to be done by the up-vehicle research test lab. if u dont believe it, i dont know what will convince u. sayang, kung pwede ko sanang ibigay ng libre. we had spent over a million for its commercialization(nuvitron). pilot tested pa lang yong nuvimate. we will always combine the nuvimate w/ the nuvitron for the greatest savings, power increase and cleaner emissions.. thanks for now sirs. nxt time na naman.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    ionic gadget to eliminate the turbocharger? Really now? So your gadget can increase the output of a normally aspirated engine by 30% to 100%? How do you handle the increased fuel & air required to produce more power? Simply put, more air/fuel into an engine (given it doesn't have a mechanical failure), it produces more power.
    sir, the nuvitron can save 10-30%(long drive) cguro sa edsa, 5%lang. i assure u, we can eliminate the common rail and turbocharger. a 80's izusu engine could be enhanced to work like a modern engine(w/common rail n turbo charger). para sa yo, sir, ghosthunter, i will arranged to send u a nuvitron for ur car, basta wag lang crdi. kung conventional lang. crdi, esp if solenoid-actuated ang nozzles, will counteract the nuvitron coz of the random ionization of fuel. saka na muna yong nuvimate coz mahal ang magassemble ng isa lang. the nuvitron will ionize the fuel molecules, e.g. positively. the molecules will breakup the clusters and will act as if they are 'atomized' down to the molecular level. parang common rail w/c is compressed diesel oil at high pressures(29,000psi) to atomize the fuel. magastos to, sir. idagdag mo pa yong turbo(w/ titanium parts). I PROMISE U, SIR, tutuo ito. theoretically and actual prototype. to see is 2 believe. singilin mo ako nxt year for the device. pls see this link: car domain/rockerben143

8. Join Date
    May 2010
    ^i didn't understand what he(nuvitron) said in his post regaarding that "presentation."

Yes, GH is right. How can you increase power of an NA engine with the same displacement as to what a Forced inducted engine can? Can you prove that on the Dyno?

9. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    pero its sublimingly far-fetched that this device can give the same results as a turbo charger can...

with that kind of breakthrough, expect companies like ferrari and porsche begging to hire you...
    and even though its possible... dont you think major car companies spending multi billions of dollars on research already considered this on their cars? far-fetched

just my two cents, anyone can make a powerpoint presentation...
    test it in a dyno..

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hahaba pa kasi ang usapan. ghosthunter, i will send you our 9page presentation soon. the aeronox works, do u know that? our system ionize the fuel pos and the air neg. the equivalent of the aeronox is our nuvimate. we integrated the nuvimate and the nuvitron in a system(2devices in one). nxt yr, we will posts the results of test to be done by the up-vehicle research test lab. if u dont believe it, i dont know what will convince u. sayang, kung pwede ko sanang ibigay ng libre. we had spent over a million for its commercialization(nuvitron). pilot tested pa lang yong nuvimate. we will always combine the nuvimate w/ the nuvitron for the greatest savings, power increase and cleaner emissions.. thanks for now sirs. nxt time na naman.
    I believe the 9 page presentation is pointless without proof from actual data gathering from real world testing. If all you can present is a 9 page presentation on the theory of your gadget, then it's not worth the paper it's written on because anyone can write a long presentation on anything. I could write thesis on the theory that I could piss out diesel fuel but that doesn't make it true.

Now, if you can link your theory with actual real world results that reinforce the same, then maybe send us the presentation.

Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast