New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Kung totoo yang Nuvitron, bakit hinde ko yan naririnig at hinde sumisikat parang K&N? O maski parang SIMOTA? Kasi hindi binibili or nirerecommend!

Susme. What a joke.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    I'll second Ry_Tower's proposal

Getting tests with the DOST is crap easy. Hell, last time I remember, all you need to get something done in the Philippines was to host a local politician's buffet fiesta.

So, we have this tiny upstart with minimal R&D funding claiming to improve fuel efficiency by 40% upwards. This SME also has a website that is freely hosted by Blogspot. So, what are the chances of it pawning the likes of Toyota and Hyundai's R&D division?

With all due respect on the private conversation and like, this is a public forum where anybody can post and share their opinions. It is ill-willed to simply state "let's have private discussion" when you can have one in this very forum. Convince us!

And yes, as renz said, sobrang halata yun dummy account. Would anybody even bother replying back to a 1 year old thread? Cge nga, if your loved one texted you today try replying one year later with "sorry, late reply". Let's see if they take you seriously.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Kaya niya sinabi na mag-private discussion nalang eh para mailagay ng mga tao sa utak nila na

" Ui, naghahamon ng private discussion so malamang totoo etong nuvitron na ito! "

Pero truth is, pagdating mo dun sa venue malamang sa malamang puro bullsh*t yung iprepresent sayo

Puro graphs ek ek pa walang real-life test na maipakita

4. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    hahahaha... PWNED yung thread na to

5. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by nuvitron View Post
    alam kong marunong kayo ng basic automotive principles. maraming jokers sa website LOL. sana maging serious naman ang mga comments. pwede bang sa dost kayo magtanong? marami namang fuel saver sa market,eg. aeronox, etc..
    nuvitron-nueva vizcaya electronics- (sound freq below 20 hz) eg. 2hz will be like a pulsing electromagnetic energy. this could ionize the fuel negatively or positively. we ionize the fuel molecules positively as a standard. our other fuel saver, the nuvimate ionizes the air molecules negatively. when neg and pos ions meet in the mixing chamber. they would bind to each other resulting to an unusual high level of mixing, hence, combustion is increased.(the nuvimate is still not commercialized). wala pang device/innovation na nakakagawa nito sa buong mundo. masama ba kung pilipino and nakaisip nito? i mean, the ionic combustion technology? or ionic mixing? bro, if u only knew that i had challenged all engine mfg co, nasa, esa, euromot, intermat, texas u, cal u, and all entities of this beautiful planet to disprove our technology, baka sabihin mong nagyayabang ako. theycould not disprove it because we had tested the system since 2004. i believe that many companies had successfully simulated our design parameters. (for serious discussionbs, you may send ur emails to me and we will have a private, intelligent discussion. many thanks.
    uhhh i don't wanna play the cards but I am holding a BS Aviation Major in Aircraft Maintenance Technology diploma and i can tell you, the technology in Aircrafts are 20years more advanced than whatever is being installed or manufactured for Automobiles to make it run better.

Ionic Combustion Technology had failed over the past years. Hence, having only 2-20hz won't make any ionization. you'll need 3-30Ghz frequency to do such and to actually create a microwave effect. It is also hazardous by the radiation it makes to the fuel. It can also create electrical arcs that can detonate A/F mixture violently. afaik.

AFAICR, about the Mechanics of Fluid, a gas cannot actively react to low freq sound waves.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    ^ Bro, huwag mo na sabihan ng ganyan yan. Mamimind-f*ck lang yan at baka biglang magaral yan ng BS Aviation Major in Aircraft Maintenance Tech. Hehehhe

7. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by SiRbossR View Post
    uhhh i don't wanna play the cards but I am holding a BS Aviation Major in Aircraft Maintenance Technology diploma and i can tell you, the technology in Aircrafts are 20years more advanced than whatever is being installed or manufactured for Automobiles to make it run better.

Ionic Combustion Technology had failed over the past years. Hence, having only 2-20hz won't make any ionization. you'll need 3-30Ghz frequency to do such and to actually create a microwave effect. It is also hazardous by the radiation it makes to the fuel. It can also create electrical arcs that can detonate A/F mixture violently. afaik.

AFAICR, about the Mechanics of Fluid, a gas cannot actively react to low freq sound waves.
    HAHAHA... PAWNED...

cant wait for the nuvitrons reply hahahaha

8. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    ^ Bro, huwag mo na sabihan ng ganyan yan. Mamimind-f*ck lang yan at baka biglang magaral yan ng BS Aviation Major in Aircraft Maintenance Tech. Hehehhe
    haha he doesn't what he's talkin about kase. saying pa that we only know basic automotive principles. well, this is a forum, you learn here. You don't fool people.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Next year na ulit magRereply yan dito! Tinakot niyo eh. hehehe :hysterical:
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

10. Join Date
    May 2010
    sino ba ang dapat sisishin?! haha

Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast