New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Here's anouther to add to the list. http://sulit.com.ph/1698697

http://www.sonecare.com/web/index.ph...d=45&Itemid=37

The test procedures for this are pretty lame as well, I figured a gov agency could do better. The also contradict it's claims as well especially on emissions.

Buyer beware.

2. Join Date
    May 2013
    How and why is this a scam?? The device works on my Camry 1996 that used to run 25miles per gallon before I installed the device. After 3 weeks, my Camry 96 runs 40miles per gallon driving on Garden State Parkway from residence to work and vice versa. Again, how and why is this a scam? I understand the device works on 1998 and below model. By the way, the device was installed a month ago.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by LEA_NJ View Post
    How and why is this a scam?? The device works on my Camry 1996 that used to run 25miles per gallon before I installed the device. After 3 weeks, my Camry 96 runs 40miles per gallon driving on Garden State Parkway from residence to work and vice versa. Again, how and why is this a scam? I understand the device works on 1998 and below model. By the way, the device was installed a month ago.

4. Join Date
    May 2013
    If anyone in this forum know somebody in Union, NJ who has a Camry1996 and be interested on the device, I guarantee that the device will work on your car because, as I said, it works on my Camry96 4cylinder . You may get in touch with me. God bless.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by dvldoc View Post
    Here's anouther to add to the list. Sulit.com.ph - The Philippines' #1 Buy and Sell Website

http://www.sonecare.com/web/index.ph...d=45&Itemid=37

The test procedures for this are pretty lame as well, I figured a gov agency could do better. The also contradict it's claims as well especially on emissions.

Buyer beware.

Your links don't work but I found a couple of others...

LINK: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhUYBk-ox8k]CAD2000G Makes Engines Run Greener, Save Gas, More Horse Power - YouTube[/ame]

LINK: CAD2000G Clean Air Device

Same old class of so-called "fuel saving" gadget.

6. Join Date
    May 2013
    As posted, my Camry 1996 now runs 40MPG. It is a daily Garden State Parkway (GSP) driving of 50miles from work to home and vice versa. Hence, an increase of 60%. We installed it to my office mate car Celica GT 1995 who drives in traffic and highway (GSP). His car now a has savings of 30% on gas. By the way, me and my office mate felt the increase in power. Hence, increase in MPG. Whoever is interested, you may email me * semallxela*yahoo.com

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    As posted, my Camry 1996 now runs 40MPG. It is a daily Garden State Parkway (GSP) driving of 50miles from work to home and vice versa. Hence, an increase of 60%. We installed it to my office mate car Celica GT 1995 who drives in traffic and highway (GSP). His car now a has savings of 30% on gas. By the way, me and my office mate felt the increase in power. Hence, increase in MPG. Whoever is interested, you may email me * semallxela*yahoo.com

In tsikot.com, we prefer proper documentation for call claims. No dyno test = BS.

BTW, 40mpg = 14km/L. On the highway and without any traffic, that is achievable even without any gadget attached to the engine. Just a properly tuned engine, right tire pressure, maybe some hyper-miling techniques.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    How much?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    I just tried to check online for CAD2000G and the only link I found is a blogger account. The site cad2000g.com is suspended.

Now after watching the video, it said that it has two patent applications which I cannot find with the US patent and trademark office. Hmm...

I also checked the California Air Resources board and it said that CAD2000G "has been found not to reduce the effectiveness of the applicable vehicle pollution control system." Here is the link http://arb.ca.gov/msprog/aftermkt/devices/eo/D-566.pdf

Sorry man but we need hard facts with scientific basis. Testimonials are just not believable. Heck, any Tom, Dick and Harry can claim that their vehicle suddenly got more efficient but without scientific testing, the climed efficiency may have been psychologically induced. Nobody wants to admit that they shelled x-amount of money for crap.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Dunno where to post per eto bago. Pati Cavity mo tanggal!

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
New scam device CAD2000G