New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2012
    You’re right, gh. Your suggestion is well taken. I’ve reread your thread and I came to the conclusion that:
    (a) Due to greed, some businessmen had sold poor Q and cheaper lpg conversion kits.
    (b) The drivers have themselves to blame for tampering with the adjustments in their desire
    to earn more. (Sorry, sablay ako.)

Therefore, I will rephrase the thread which should read,” Should the govt impose stiffer penalties to businessmen who sell poor Q and cheaper lpg conversion kits to the detriment of drivers?

Still, I do not feel comfy for the hapless drivers who drive this health-threatening taxis. Who’s to blame? the govt? the businessmen? the operators or the drivers? All of them have a hand in this dilemma; mostly, the drivers are taking the brunt.

Hindi na ba pwedeng ayusin ang mga defective na taxis? Para namang mabawasan ang mga nagkakasakit.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    I move to close this thread. Subject is irrelevant.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    ^ agree, w/ the honorable gentleman from sugarlandia..........

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    ayaw pa niya sabihin derecho eh

meron siya invention... LPG leak detector

5. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    ayaw pa niya sabihin derecho eh

meron siya invention... LPG leak detector
    Hahaha! Tama. Double post narin toh, naghahanap ng mag ma-mass produce.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by light2light View Post
    You’re right, gh. Your suggestion is well taken. I’ve reread your thread and I came to the conclusion that:
    (a) Due to greed, some businessmen had sold poor Q and cheaper lpg conversion kits.
    (b) The drivers have themselves to blame for tampering with the adjustments in their desire
    to earn more. (Sorry, sablay ako.)

Therefore, I will rephrase the thread which should read,” Should the govt impose stiffer penalties to businessmen who sell poor Q and cheaper lpg conversion kits to the detriment of drivers?

Still, I do not feel comfy for the hapless drivers who drive this health-threatening taxis. Who’s to blame? the govt? the businessmen? the operators or the drivers? All of them have a hand in this dilemma; mostly, the drivers are taking the brunt.

Hindi na ba pwedeng ayusin ang mga defective na taxis? Para namang mabawasan ang mga nagkakasakit.
    Even so-called "cheap" Auto-LPG kits have built-in safety measures. Only when operated in a majorly wrong manner does it fail so badly. The drivers have themselves to blame. My Auto-LPG kit is very similar to the "cheap" kits fitted in taxi cabs yet no leaks and no failures since it was installed many years ago. There is no conspiracy. Just plain greed from the taxi cab driver trying to increase his pay by the wrong or misguided means.

Auto-LPG installation shops is a government regulated business. They need PS certification to stay in business. If you don't know what is required to get a PS certification from the BPS/DTI, I strongly suggest you read up before anything else.

This thread is closed.