Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • ABS -> anti lock brake system

13 41.94%
  • airbag-> driver only

0 0%
  • airbags->driver+front passengers

0 0%
  • airbags->all coners of the interior(front, side, etc..)

8 25.81%
  • others->sensors, GPS, night vision, etc..

10 32.26%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    one option lang ang bibigay sayo, anung additional safety feature ang gusto mo ilagay, being that, crumple zones and side impact beams are now standard in most modern cars

ako, ABS (anti-lock brake system) parin

if you can avoid the danger, and get hit, why not.. airbags are just next in my priorty list.. if only they standardize ABS rather than airbags, mas useful pa...if only i know where to get an aftermarket ABS....

kayo input kayo..

2. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    abs.

airbags are for sissies. joke.

no seriously, abs helps you stop faster, stops your brakes from locking, and makes your vehicle steerable, as long as you use abs properly.

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    Same here, ABS.

It's like what boxing skill would you have instead, a strong head/chin to withstand the punches or the ability to avoid punches?

Plus I'd like to be able to change my steering wheel with aftermarket stuff without worrying about taking off my airbag system.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    My 2006 Sonata came with full front and side airbags (6 total), ABS, and Electronic Stability Control plus an annoying noisemaker that reminds me I'm not wearing a seatbelt or left my keys in the ignition while a door is open. I think all are standard equipment on the Sonata at least here.

Here it's not a requirement. But one thing I like in cars that I've seen in Japan is a tweeter that goes off whenever I put the car in reverse.

Other safety features on the Sonata I didn't notice earlier:

*The doors have a non-focused red light that turns on when the door is open to warn traffic coming up from behind. I guess it comes in handy at night if I have a flat or something

*Active head restraints - minimizes whiplash

*Energy-absorbing steering column

*Automatic headlights - I guess it's handy for the old and forgetful

Plus, it's built tough like a tank to begin with....

I really should take the time to read the manual
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; June 16th, 2007 at 03:23 AM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i picked "others" because my 2 cars have all the other stuff already :showoff:

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    ABS for me....

Nagamit ko ito a few times in different cars to avoid accidents... Whew!

3001:thud:

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    baka may ABS nga kayo eh wala naman or low na sa brake fluid :peace:

i chose option 4 din since my fozzie is already safe :dude:

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    others din sa kin...how about something that'll wake me up if ever i fall asleep behind the wheel...a cold water sprayer maybe, or a hand that pops out of the steering wheel to give me a good slap on the face.

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    bakit wala sa options yung "Safety-conscious LTO"... i think yung proper license issuance ang best additional safety measure that could give peace of mind while driving. kasi... tapos ... and then ...

ayyy, OT na pala, dami ko sinabi.... (GT&Caloy -alert)

ABS na nga lang!

buti pa nga cars sa abroad, standard ang airbag/abs.. dito, pinagpipilitang airbag ang i-standard, not ABS...

mas mahal ba ang ABS than airbags?

dapat mas binibigay ang abs than airbags,e...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
if you have only 1 option, what additional safety system will get for your ride?