New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    200/wk, even with 100/wk thats 14/day. for 150 thats 21/day. wow brisk business ei? baka bad timing lng c alwayzyummy? hehe

grabe naman bad timing ko....halos everyday ako nandun..2-4 times pa nga a day,e...

sabagay, 11am palang un...baka hapon lang ung tao dun....kasi pag hapon ako pumunta, may tao na....

honestly, interested din ako..pero, parang di ma-explain masyado ng tao nyu don ung product nyu.pero honestly, di ako gagastos ng ganyang kalaki...dahil di ko din kaya.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by kali_rj
    ... for yourself, what is your criteria for the effectiveness of a fuel saver aside from improving your mileage and maintaining your car's normal working performance?
    add this to your list... a reasonable price for the gadget so that the ROI time will not take the entire useful life of the vehicle, in which it is installed in.

since you were the one who posted this tony article, and you are a moderator here, id like to invite you to come to our headoffice in QC (near ABS-CBN Compound), so we can show to you the principles and theories behind it, and likewise, so that you can get to meet HOBs humble inventor, Mr. Glenn Castillo. bring along a few of your friends if you like.

tell me your convenient date and time (early next week?), we'll make sure it'll be worth your while.... hoping for your confirmation on this one. cheers!
    Unfortunately I am both typically busy and rather camera shy & not given to personal appearances. Maybe I might visit your booth at either mentioned events (rallycross & carshow).

BTW, did I guess the gadget's function correctly?
    Last edited by ghosthunter; September 21st, 2005 at 09:38 PM.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    chery sa congressional? saan dun? nagro-grocery din kami dun minsan. andun nga ako 2 weeks ago pero wala yata ako napansin? o busy lang ako nakatingin dun sa cashier sa counter 14 ehehehehehe! ang puti!

pero dun sa prices na naka-post, kahit umaandar pa yan di ko yan bibilihin! i only use 45 liters of gasoline per month and i am only at home half the time. so 6 months a year lang ako gumagamit ng kotse ehehehe! (beat that with any fuel saving device!) at 5% savings na-scrap ko na kotse ko di ko pa nabawi yan (45 liters x 5% x 6months/year x P35/liter = P472.50/year).

o ayan ha, mabait ako ngayon! i purposely did not look at the website so i will not have the urge to scrutinize your gadget!

but i do not promise anything ehehehehehe!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo
    o ayan ha, mabait ako ngayon! i purposely did not look at the website so i will not have the urge to scrutinize your gadget!
    unfortunately the website doesn't have much to offer... most of the information about the device is gathered from the car forum link he posted. Basically the "official" website is

so, mas ok pa site ng khaos?

akin lang to..if the product is good or best, why do you need to advertise much?aminin natin, most of the cost ends up in the hands of the advertising agents,right?

its the costumers who'll really evaluate the product..and if it is really good, then the costumer will definately tell everyone that it is good.. "free and true advertising" diba?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter
    BTW, did I guess the gadget's function correctly?
    Ang tagal nung sagot.... baka nagre-research pa.... after 30 years pa yata sasagot, mukhang natumpok ni ghost e.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Macky
    Ang tagal nung sagot.... baka nagre-research pa.... after 30 years pa yata sasagot, mukhang natumpok ni ghost e.
    ok lang ... i was out ... im back online ...

dami naman tirada ....

i wont answer the questions here one-by-one ... no amount of explanation here sa forum would convince skeptics like you guys ... ok lang ... lets do it personal na lang, face-to-face. para any questions raised, meron agad sagot -- directly from glenn.

im now talking to glenn asking what i can give you (ghosthunter) once you 'waste' your time confirming the HOB. whats in it for you to listen to glenn, i cant commit this just yet ... i'll be back

i know sawang sawa na kayo sa marketing BS, im not a marketing person (or a web designer) kaya pasensya na kung bakit ganun lang yung website that i made. i finally worked on the site parang lang meron ako medium to deliver the message -- with the limited resources that i have. glenn hasnt focused on working on the official HOB site yet.

Glenn's offer specifically sa yo Ghosthunter -- after you're happy with the explanation and the discussion (which will all be technical -- ulitin mo lahat ng tinanong mo here -- lets discuss it face-to-face), he is willing to install an HOB unit sa car mo and then let u try it for 1 week. if after you're happy with the results, then you pay him.

Our offer is only for ghosthunter. When you meet Glenn, just give him your nick, he has read all your comments, he wants to meet you. For the rest of the skeptics or anybody interested, all he told me was, just go to the hob office in front of abscbn (455-1555) or see us at the drag race event on sep 24 or megatrade hall on sep28-oct2.

btw, whoever made the computation of a 5% improvement, how did u get that number? examples:

previous mileage: 5 km/L
    new mileage with HOB is 6km/L
    thats a difference of 1km/L = 20% improvement

previous mileage: 6 km/L
    new mileage with HOB is 7 km/L
    thats a difference of 1km/L = 16.7%

previous mileage: 8 km/L
    new mileage with HOB is 10 km/L
    thats a difference of 2km/L = 25%

maybe how we compute it is different, do enlighten me on that point.

pwede nga ang 5% if :
    previous mileage: 17 km/L
    new mileage with HOB is 18 km/L
    thats a difference of 1km/L = 5.9%

but then again, kung ganito na katipid ang auto mo, di mo na kailangan magpakabit ng fuel saver.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter
    from the description in the diagram above and cutting through all the marketing blabber... the device is basically a fuel heater. It's designed to "preheat" the fuel (gasoline or diesel) before reaching the combustion chamber. It's effect is to increase the volatility of the fuel at the point of combustion.
    if that's the case, then pwede yan siguro for diesel cars running on a veggie oil/diesel mix in cold countries. the veggie oil tends to produce lumpy running if in cold countries because it solidifies/tries to more easily than diesel.

hehehehe...mapakita nga sa nasa pajero owners' club UK. heheh.

wandering a bit ot...i saw their booth too at cherry congressional (lapit din lang kami dun) but di na ako lumapit, nagmamadali ako umuwi to rest after buying a gift for a friend (napagdisketahan pa ako ng salesladies ng perfume). hehehehehe...
    Last edited by nugundam93; September 22nd, 2005 at 03:38 AM.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    We very much welcome all the experts here to see us in the office. Bring it on!

Hmmmm ... pero what's in it for you?
    * If you're happy, you'll buy and maybe you'll become a dealer also.
    * If you're not happy with the discussion, and the BS that you thought it was, was validated, then you've proven that magaling ka talaga.

HOB Office - Tel: 455-1555
    5/F Benjamin Bldg
    Sgt Esguerra cor Mo Ignacia Streets
    In front of abscbn tower

Peace!

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Hydro Octane Booster (HOB) [fuel saving gadget] [merged threads]