New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    [SIZE=3][SIZE=2]I got a flyer of Neo Socket (Electricity Enhancer and Fuel saver) in the mall yesterday. [/SIZE][/SIZE]
    I just want to know if anyone has tried this and how effective is this in terms of fuel saving?

=======================
    Neo socket 12V (Made In Japan ) Is now in the Philippines!

Neo socket is the latest technology, a breakthrough invention and patented device that could save fuel consumption by 10-30%. The 100% Japanese made device was first launched in Hokkaido, Japan on October 4, 2006. It has already sold more that 500,000 units two years after it was released and now use also in United States, Canada, Australia, United Kingdom andAsia.

Neosocket also helps improve your car's engine acceleration and the performance of onboard equipment such as stereo, air-condition and lights. It also provide more horse power, longer battery life and higher throttle response. By also using Neosocket, gives your car cleaner emission and help reduce carcinogenic emissions that are responsible for Global Climate Changes (GCC). That means less pollution and more clean air. Neosocket is proven safe, convenient and easy to use. Just plug-in into the 12V cigarette lighter socket of your car and start working instantly.

Neosocket has electrolysis condenser which help your engine work better, it has the ability to store and release electricity which enables your car engine to tolerate fluctuations due to bad road and weather condition, driving behavior and over modification of vehicle. Neosocket is fit to all kind of vehicle as long as it is using 12V battery.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    their website:

www.neosocketsaver.com

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    For me this product is a scam.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    The product is a complete and total scam period. Feel free to waist your money on one, Open one up and you will find it nothing more than a led with a resistor. That's it.

Feel free to waste your money. Great scam seems like they get plenty of suckers buying these.
    Last edited by dvldoc; June 25th, 2009 at 11:24 AM.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005

6. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Oh no, they are fooling the people, buti na lang I was not convinced. Mabilis ang thinking ko na I have to ask first the Tsikoteers.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Nagkalat ang mga fuel saving, performance enhancing, power booting, etc. products sa market. Ingat.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    If you cannot increase the Horsepower of a vehicle without using extra fuel then you cannot reduce how much fuel you use. Increasing a vehicle 30hp to 40hp at the wheels still only yields around 10% to 15% better fuel economy. Gaining 1hp to 3hp will not even be noticed in fuel saving by most people.

The less throttle and lower RPM to achieve the same hp level is the only way any aftermarket add on is going to help you reduce fuel saving. Most people buy our stuff for the Horsepower and internal cleaning of the engine, the fuel savings (if you don't drive it like you stole it) is a side effect. My Starex used 2 liters less fuel from Manila to Angles after driving back and we were cruising a steady 100kph.

It all depends on the vehicle and driving style. But 99% of these gadgets are pure crap. If you have to search for hours on the internet for Dyno's and legitimate emissions testing then you have answered your own question. The info should be easily gotten. You won't find a turbo diesel owner with the devil under the hood not happy with the power increase.

But find one person that is happy with a neo-socket lol.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Neosocket..

Im using this unit until now..padala po sakin ng bayaw ko nasa japan(made in japan).. Im driving 1989 model mitsubishi.. Na medyo maraming set up, tulad ng sound system.. Subwoofer.. Ang problema, laging weak ang battery ng car ko..at ang rpm hindi stable lalu na pag naka menor.. Pansin ko hirap ang makina ng sasakyan ko lalu na paggabi at umuulan, dahil halos lahat po gumagana.. Aircon, wiper, headlights, hazzard lyts..then traffic.. But after using this unit.. Gumanda po kundisyon ng car ko.. At stable na ang rpm nya..

Sabi ng bayaw ko, side effect lng savings sa fuel.. Ang talagang purpose nya is to protect at maging stable ang circulation ng kuryente lalu na kung maraming set up..

Ang advise ko lang po sa lahat.. Sana magtatanung po tayo dun mismo sa mga taong me kinalaman at realated sa proddukto.. Kung sa taong hindi pa alam ang product kayo mag tatanung.. Wala pong magandang maipapayo sa inyo mga yan.. Bakit hindi po kayo nag inquire sa mismong nagbigay ng flyers?? Im sure me contact number po yun..sakin po unfair naman na basta naniniwala po tayo sa sabisabi ng iba.. Na mismong hindi parin na encounter ang produkto.. Konteng bait po sa sarili natin..salamat po!!

10. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    [quote=Lady_fox;1264778][SIZE=3][SIZE=2]I got a flyer of Neo Socket (Electricity Enhancer and Fuel saver) in the mall yesterday. [/SIZE][/SIZE]
    I just want to know if anyone has tried this and how effective is this in terms of fuel saving?

=======================
    Neo socket 12V (Made In Japan ) Is now in the Philippines!

Neo socket is the latest technology, a breakthrough invention and patented device that could save fuel consumption by 10-30%. The 100% Japanese made device was first launched in Hokkaido, Japan on October 4, 2006. It has already sold more that 500,000 units two years after it was released and now use also in United States, Canada, Australia, United Kingdom andAsia.

Neosocket also helps improve your car's engine acceleration and the performance of onboard equipment such as stereo, air-condition and lights. It also provide more horse power, longer battery life and higher throttle response. By also using Neosocket, gives your car cleaner emission and help reduce carcinogenic emissions that are responsible for Global Climate Changes (GCC). That means less pollution and more clean air. Neosocket is proven safe, convenient and easy to use. Just plug-in into the 12V cigarette lighter socket of your car and start working instantly.

Neosocket has electrolysis condenser which help your engine work better, it has the ability to store and release electricity which enables your car engine to tolerate fluctuations due to bad road and weather condition, driving behavior and over modification of vehicle. Neosocket is fit to all kind of vehicle as long as it is using 12V battery.[/quot

Im using this unit until now..padala po sakin ng bayaw ko nasa japan(made in japan).. Im driving 1989 model mitsubishi.. Na medyo maraming set up, tulad ng sound system.. Subwoofer.. Ang problema, laging weak ang battery ng car ko..at ang rpm hindi stable lalu na pag naka menor.. Pansin ko hirap ang makina ng sasakyan ko lalu na paggabi at umuulan, dahil halos lahat po gumagana.. Aircon, wiper, headlights, hazzard lyts..then traffic.. But after using this unit.. Gumanda po kundisyon ng car ko.. At stable na ang rpm nya..

Sabi ng bayaw ko, side effect lng savings sa fuel.. Ang talagang purpose nya is to protect at maging stable ang circulation ng kuryente lalu na kung maraming set up..

Ang advise ko lang po sa lahat.. Sana magtatanung po tayo dun mismo sa mga taong me kinalaman at realated sa proddukto.. Kung sa taong hindi pa alam ang product kayo mag tatanung.. Wala pong magandang maipapayo sa inyo mga yan.. Bakit hindi po kayo nag inquire sa mismong nagbigay ng flyers?? Im sure me contact number po yun..sakin po unfair naman na basta naniniwala po tayo sa sabisabi ng iba.. Na mismong hindi parin na encounter ang produkto.. Konteng bait po sa sarili natin..salamat po!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Neo Socket (Made In Japan) Fuel Saver