New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Greetings to all! Its nice to be back in this great great forum.

I would like to ask if anyone here has tried to use "MPG-MINI-CAPS". Actually we have had this product for almost a month but until now I am hesitant to use this one. My sister bought this from a suggestion by one from her friend who has been using for about a couple of months now. As I googled it, indeed a lot of promising benefits are listed. However, despite of this I am a bit worried about what it would bring to our tsikot. Sharing your experience with this would be a great help of us who are finding several ways just to save increasing fuel costs.

Thanks in advance.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    My cousin tried it during the 2008 oil crisis. Didn't use it again. There's your answer. Not worth it.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by boxanilin View Post
    Greetings to all! Its nice to be back in this great great forum.

I would like to ask if anyone here has tried to use "MPG-MINI-CAPS". Actually we have had this product for almost a month but until now I am hesitant to use this one. My sister bought this from a suggestion by one from her friend who has been using for about a couple of months now. As I googled it, indeed a lot of promising benefits are listed. However, despite of this I am a bit worried about what it would bring to our tsikot. Sharing your experience with this would be a great help of us who are finding several ways just to save increasing fuel costs.

Thanks in advance.

Doesn't work. Worst, the capsules/tablets can end up clogging your fuel filters, fuel lines, or fuel injectors.

If you want help in improving your fuel economy, you can try this:

http://tsikot.com/forums/car-economy...umption-75735/

Beyond that, keep your car in good condition with regular tune ups, keep your tires inflated to proper pressure, wheel alignment, and avoid having too much junk in the car which adds weight (results in burning more fuel).

gas saver tablets