New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: TOP IT OR AUTO-CLICK IT?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • TOP IT

4 17.39%
  • AUTO-CLICK IT

19 82.61%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    parati automatic.. and nagpapa-gas lang ako either early morning or late night.

everytime i fill-up, i record the distance travelled and the gas consumed to monitor my FC then reset the trip meter..

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005

For me, automatic only.

However, everytime I fill up my tank, the gasoline attendant would always ask me if automatic or to the brim? Isn't it the gasoline station is exposing itself and us motorists, to some level of danger if they're filling a tank with the pump nozzle's mouth almost exposed? Maybe it's just me and no accident has happened,- so......just thinking aloud here, folks...

5808:bee:

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Sagad. Mga 2-3 inches from the tip. Walang pagbabago yan dahil palagi rin akong bumababa at nakabantay everytime I fill up. as long as walang tapon walang problema…tsaka ko sinusukat ang aking FC….hehehe

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    normally, i just round it off the nearest hundred after clicking.
    for example, if the auto click stopped at 1,250, i just tell the gas boy to fill it up to 1,300.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    auto click!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    ako din auto click lang... hirap na to over flow.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Depends where my destination will be. When going long distance, I have it filled topped up but when it's city driving, its Auto click

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Ang mahirap kasi dyan is the fuel nozzles pump gas so fast that it bubbles/foams. This will yield you less than the desired amount of gas you paid for.

When I top off I sometimes pump in a bit more for my diesel, because I can see the filler neck and how full it really is. On the gasser I don't, since there's a flap that covers the inlet.

Most of the time I just go for the click, and then pour in the residual fuel left in the nozzle spout. Gasoline will just evaporate when you leave it in the pump after you're done so might as well pour that in, since you paid for it. Sometimes it's more than just a few drops. Actually, the main reason I do this is to prevent the fuel from spilling on my fender

9. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Auto click all the time.

Fuel leaks out of the spout as you drive off when you top up the gas or fill it up to the brim... sayang.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
FULL TANK: Top it or Auto-click it?