New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2004
    mixed half tank Petron diesel (i went to Flying V when i heard about the promo and filled up) with half tank Flying V with 1% bioactiv. then filled up 1L of the blue bioactive bottle (around P140 i think)

after 2 days of driving, I felt a significant change in the idling of the engine-- and i asked my girlfriend if she noticed anything with the ride and pickup of the engine-- smoother daw.

for those who want to shoot down my ideas of better pickup, smoother ride etc. go ahead at least whether these observations are true or not, at least i know i'm saving the environment -- afterall, thats one of biodiesel's main objectives.

my 2 cents

2. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by G65
    for those who want to shoot down my ideas of better pickup, smoother ride etc. go ahead at least whether these observations are true or not, at least i know i'm saving the environment -- afterall, thats one of biodiesel's main objectives.

my 2 cents
    Bro, Don't worry we are all entitled for his own ideas.
    Anyway, I got responsive engine and smoother ride after I switched to biodiesel at 1-2% mix (depending on budget). However, I have yet to try the pre-mix product of flying v.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Wala akong tiwala sa Flying V eh. That's why I just buy the bottled bioactive then go to the nearest petron station for the fill-up. I've used BD naman na before so nothing new to me. All I can say is its all worth it. Cleaner environment and cleaner engine ang resulta.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Been using Flying V's Envirotek blend for almost 6 months now. No complaints here. Nabasa ko rin yung promo sa suki kong Flying V branch. Tamang-tama, in a day or so kelangan ko na din magpakarga.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    matipid ba talaga? hindi pa ba maglalabas ang BIG 3 ng biodiesel?

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by baurtwellXUV
    matipid ba talaga? hindi pa ba maglalabas ang BIG 3 ng biodiesel?
    Yup, matipid sa konsumo. Fringe benefit pa lang yun, ang selling point talaga ng biodiesel is reduced exhaust emissions.

Asa pa tayong maglalabas ng biodiesel ang Big 3 in the near future. From what was reported, Caltex and Shell want more tests to be conducted on BD bago sila magbenta. Hindi pa rin sapat sa kanila yung endorsement ng DOE. Kesyo baka mademanda daw sila pag nagkaroon ng damage yung mga sasakyan ng customers nila from using biodiesel. Petron, ewan lang kung matutuloy yung agreement nila with Chemrez.

A predictable response, syempre kasi masasagasaan ang interes nila. Leave it to the smaller oil players to take all the risks. Sheesh.
    Last edited by Bogeyman; March 14th, 2006 at 01:32 PM.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    cguro ill just wait for some tsikoteers na maganda talaga review sa bd

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Why wait? This thread has all you need to know about biodiesel.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    sayang... i still have a liter of envirotek from flying v (made by chemrez) i mix 1-2% of it with caltex power diesel with good result.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by baurtwellXUV
    cguro ill just wait for some tsikoteers na maganda talaga review sa bd
    baurtwellXUV, check out the biodiesel rulez thread.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
FlyingV : Diesel with 1% BioDiesel at regular price !!!