New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    had one installed on a strada and a fortuner, both work wonders, especially the 3.2l manual strada, you can really make the tires cry with the added torque, and i notice my fuel consumption really improved. i would recommend the dts chip to anyone who likes to chip their ride, fell free to go to their uk web site and look for the right engine specs of you ride.....dts....

2. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by KCboy View Post
    had one installed on a strada and a fortuner, both work wonders, especially the 3.2l manual strada, you can really make the tires cry with the added torque, and i notice my fuel consumption really improved. i would recommend the dts chip to anyone who likes to chip their ride, fell free to go to their uk web site and look for the right engine specs of you ride.....dts....
    Ayan yun kilangan namin na feedback we often consider 1 post people as dummies than fellow tsikoteers.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    if you are not yet sure, you can try giving the guy a call and he can bring the dts chip to your place for a free trial, it only takes a few minutes to install, i put my settings to 0-0 for all stock, as per dts technical supervisor's email from the uk website.

one of the reasons why dts is cheaper than the dp chip and speedlab's uni chip is they dont have a dyno for you to test it, but believe me once you try it, you will definitely feel the difference, it's not an exaggeration......
    Last edited by KCboy; March 18th, 2011 at 12:18 AM.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    DTS is more expensive by 10K than the one I installed in my innova A/T (racechip) from germany. I also considered DTS considering that it claims to increase torque of 260nm to 380nm and increase hp from 102 to 155. But the price persuaded me to buy racechip at 25k. With such chip, you can really feel the increase in power and torque compared to stock. It was a simple plug and play with the crdi railings. Tried to see the full potential of the chip while travelling SCTEX going to tarlac and it really delivered on its promise. But whether its DTS or racechip, to me, it's worth the money.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    Why hello DTS Philippines salesperson. Aside from the obvious new user, first posts, the consistency of your bad grammar betrays you. Konting practice pa. +98whp +112Nm? Wow.... kapanipaniwala.
    Why hello Wh1stl3r! Does it mean to say that if i post for the first time and i use whp as well as nm that i work for DTS? Do you have to be an impersonator to know terms like these? And what the hell is wrong with my grammar? If you want, and for you to shut up... come visit me and i'll have you test drive my Land Cruiser. I'ts parked at Farinas Trans Terminal, 1238 AH Lacson St, Sampaloc Mla. Plate no is RCF 88 and color is black. Ok? And if you want to see my dyno sheet, give me your email address so i can email it to you.
    Last edited by rcfarinas; March 18th, 2011 at 03:39 AM. Reason: typo

6. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by weisshorn View Post
    35K Php.. ang mahal. Mas mura ang German made plug & play tuning chip.
    Calling SFCP racechip user.. Feedback naman dyan please.
    Quote Originally Posted by tabularasa View Post
    DTS is more expensive by 10K than the one I installed in my innova A/T (racechip) from germany. I also considered DTS considering that it claims to increase torque of 260nm to 380nm and increase hp from 102 to 155. But the price persuaded me to buy racechip at 25k. With such chip, you can really feel the increase in power and torque compared to stock. It was a simple plug and play with the crdi railings. Tried to see the full potential of the chip while travelling SCTEX going to tarlac and it really delivered on its promise. But whether its DTS or racechip, to me, it's worth the money.
    I also considered racechip but i got DTS because they are here in the Philippines in case i had any problems and they have a warranty of 5 years compared to racechip's 2 years.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    I seems we some happy tsikoters who have tried using the DTS.
    Questions lang po.
    - Have you noticed any increase of temperature gauge on your respective cars when installed with DTS?
    - Will this not void the warranty of the car?
    - Anyone who have tried this on a Nav 4x2?

Salamat po sa feedback and peace po mga bros...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by redge514 View Post
    I seems we some happy tsikoters who have tried using the DTS.
    Questions lang po.
    - Have you noticed any increase of temperature gauge on your respective cars when installed with DTS?
    - Will this not void the warranty of the car?
    - Anyone who have tried this on a Nav 4x2?

Salamat po sa feedback and peace po mga bros...
    your warrranty will be voided if they detect the chip but unfortunately for them it is really easy to uninstall.

try calling them, i know they have it in stock for the nav 4x2. same lang naman yan kahit 4x4...

none whatso ever....the temp gauge is still at the same level with or without the chip.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by rcfarinas View Post
    I also considered racechip but i got DTS because they are here in the Philippines in case i had any problems and they have a warranty of 5 years compared to racechip's 2 years.
    Oops forgot to mention. Yes, racechip also has local distributor here. That is where I purchased the product. Okay naman, personalized service pa because they are just starting their business. Anyway, good luck to all of us who purchase the chip!!

10. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by KCboy View Post
    if you are not yet sure, you can try giving the guy a call and he can bring the dts chip to your place for a free trial, it only takes a few minutes to install, i put my settings to 0-0 for all stock, as per dts technical supervisor's email from the uk website.

one of the reasons why dts is cheaper than the dp chip and speedlab's uni chip is they dont have a dyno for you to test it, but believe me once you try it, you will definitely feel the difference, it's not an exaggeration......
    Thanks for your input sir.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
DTS diesel tuning chip