New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Your going to see more and more of these showing up, They even had old Daniel Dingle on TV Patrol claiming he drove from Manila to Baguio on 4L of water, This guy must believe his own lies at this point. They also had the the F2020 maker on there claiming 35% increase in fuel savings.

I'm sure there are many people on here over the years that have fallen for these slick marketing scams over the years.

There is to much info out there now on the internet for this to happen, I think pretty much every scam device, Pill, Plug in gadget, Pour in the tank scam has been busted on this sight.

2. Join Date
    May 2004
    Yap... yung F2020 endorse by a Local race car Driver... Totoo kaya o pera pera lang?

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    That would be Mike Potenciano, and his statement does fall short of an outright endorsement of F2020.

A co-worker of mine is already inquiring on where he could get some for his Avanza.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    That would be Mike Potenciano, and his statement does fall short of an outright endorsement of F2020.

A co-worker of mine is already inquiring on where he could get some for his Avanza.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Dami na nitong mga "gas saving" devices, lalo pang dadami.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    about the F2020, dapat ipa-retard yun timing ng oto....hehehe titipid nga

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    about the F2020, dapat ipa-retard yun timing ng oto....hehehe titipid nga

8. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogeyman View Post

Parang may nabangit lang siya na it work... short statement lang talaga... hehehe :peace:

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    You be the judge:

30% up to 50% Gasoline Saving technology

http://forums.pinoybusiness.org/index.php?topic=18368.0

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Hahaha... someone already texted me about the F2020. Sure, you can save 30 out of 100 liters of gas with that. As long as you buy 30 liters of it...

Katangahan yun... if they tell you they need to "adjust" your engine to run better with it... why not just adjust the vehicle... period? hmmm... I"ll bring my car there. No manual idle adjustment, no distributor adjustment, nothing. Let's see his damn additive work on that...

Additives are octane boost and cleaners... period. For 500 pesos per tank, I could go down to Petron Conneticut and buy race gas at +3 to +5 octane per tank, as opposed to the +1 or +0.5 octane these additives would give. Only octane booster known to give more than just 1 number AKI or RON is then one from Martini, and that costs an arm and a leg.

And this is all assuming that other cars adjust to high octane like mine does... most... don't.
    Last edited by niky; July 11th, 2008 at 09:20 AM.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Don't fall victim to Fuel saving scams