New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dvldoc View Post
    He will never let a certified shop inspect for hidden gas tank, or simply do a emissions test, I guarantee the vehicle is running on gas, As him to remove the fuel pump fuse and relay from the car and watch him squirm. As him to put a exhaust probe right after the exhaust manifold, watch him squirm.

Ask him why not put a water tank inplace of the fuel tank? why does he only have small tank up front?
    hmmmm... i agree with this; a simple emission test will prove if its powered by gas or really running on water. there's no way a company would buy the invention if they would just take his word for it.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by archie123456789 View Post
    hmmmm... i agree with this; a simple emission test will prove if its powered by gas or really running on water. there's no way a company would buy the invention if they would just take his word for it.
    I agree on the the simple emission test. Napakadaling gawin, and it will not involve scrutinizing his gadget.

Can somebody suggest this to Mr. Julius Babao?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    with all the millions of dollars if not billions that car manufacturers put into their R&D for water powered car, they can just give half if not 1/4 of it to Dingle, then ang laki ng matitipid nila, instant water powered car w/o major changes sa existing hardware...

this guy is a crap! I can't understand why media keeps on giving him airtime w/o even him proving that his "invention" actually works.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    ...this guy is a crap! I can't understand why media keeps on giving him airtime w/o even him proving that his "invention" actually works.
    Ratings lang yan, tatang.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Julius Babao's rep just went down... way down... way, way, way down.

bigbigcar.com Comparison: Hyunda Veracruz versus Mazda CX9

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Julius Babao's rep just went down... way down... way, way, way down.

bigbigcar.com Comparison: Hyunda Veracruz versus Mazda CX9

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    To counter poor media reporting, what we need is a Pinoy version of Mythbusters - hosted by ghosthunter. I haven't met the man so I cannot say whether he looks good on TV or not.

Add a pretty lady co-host and it will be a hit.

Is there a TV producer among the Tsikoteers?

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    According to his website, he claims his work has been tested recently by the DOE.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I wonder what would be the results if the car was tested for hydrocarbons in it's emissions when it's supposedly running on water?

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    kung 40.41% ay hydrogen, anu yung remaining 59.59%? dapat di lang H2 content, dapat nagpa test din sya for NO2 & CO content...baka yun yung 59.59%, and proving na may gasoline combustion pa din...

To counter poor media reporting, what we need is a Pinoy version of Mythbusters - hosted by ghosthunter. I haven't met the man so I cannot say whether he looks good on TV or not.

Add a pretty lady co-host and it will be a hit.

Is there a TV producer among the Tsikoteers?
    i agree with this one...dapat talaga meron nito and si master GH ang host!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Dingle Interview on DZMM