New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by erick_214 View Post

Why is it if the tech is coming from the western countries people will immediately say "WoW, I'm gonna buy this!" When it caomes from Asia specially the Philippines all the techs invented will immediately be branded as a "Placebo effect" wherein both techs aren't tested yet? I guess we should both worlds a benefit of a doubt until proven guilty and backed with scientific proofs.

It would be better to bashed both of these techs with valid docs or even links to the net. The forumer who showed the inventor running for a position in the gov doesn't mean anything in this thread, I guess all of us wanna be in the seat to get a portion of the pie, wasy money ika nga. Pero the link is just so lame to be posted in this thread.

Ok then, what if the tech really works? Will all of you guys apologize to the inventor face to face? I know a lot of techs in the market today are just "placebos" specially those air bleed devices( we all know what this is). This device might be different, unless some people here in the forum can give concrete proofs to prevent people from being misguided.

Otherwise, if yo guys will say nothing but rubbish and nothing informative I would suggest to just keep off the keyboard. I subscribe to this thread to gather more information about the device, and it doesn't help just to bash the product.
    oh my, you are so in need of an education! WHAT IS IT ABOUT THE LAWS OF PHYSICS THAT YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND? if we need to tell you more than once then you obviously learned nothing in high school!

1. the first law of thermodynamis states that energy can neither be created nor destroyed, only transformed from one form to another. what does this mean? one implication is this: you can not make more energy from a system than the amount of energy that you put in. so, HOW CAN YOU MAKE MORE ENERGY FROM DIVIDING WATER INTO HYDROGEN AND OXYGEN WHEN THE ENERGY REQUIRED TO DISSOCIATE WATER INTO HYDROGEN AND OXYGEN IS MORE THAN THE ENERGY PRODUCED FROM THE CHEMICAL REACTION OF HYDROGEN AND OXYGEN??????? this is what this so called invention is about, and why we do not believe for a single second that it is legit. it proposes that this electrolysis machine can produce more hydrogen and power the engine than what the engine produces to supply energy to the machine to dissociate water. gets mo?

answer the question please. before you accuse us of bashing you need to know what you are talking about. let's see what your knowledge in basic physics is.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002

Otherwise, if yo guys will say nothing but rubbish and nothing informative I would suggest to just keep off the keyboard. I subscribe to this thread to gather more information about the device, and it doesn't help just to bash the product.
    i would suggest for you to go back to high school and pay attention to your math and physics teachers instead of sleeping.

and who the hell are you to tell us not to post here?

3. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    ^ Simplify pa natin. What scientist are actually after is getting the most energy from any single fuel source by lessening heat generation.

Tama si yebo, the amount of energy is constant.

Imagine if you could lessen parasitic and heat loss (60-62%!), that would then translate to power transfer to the wheels. Now that is realistic.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i watch the video again and again... he did not say what his gadget did to his fuel efficiency..
    maybe (tongue in cheek) he has a side business in balloons..?
    heh heh.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Imagine if you could lessen parasitic and heat loss (60-62%!), that would then translate to power transfer to the wheels. Now that is realistic.
    and that's the 3rd law of thermodynamics. the integral of S > 0. in english, the sum of entropy of the universe is always increasing. entropy = the disorder of the universe (or inefficiency). there can never be a perfect 100% efficient system, therefore there can be no such thing as a perpetual motion machine.

mababa pa nga yang 60-62% losses. remember the maximum theoretical thermal efficiency of a spark-ignition engine is only 37%, and maximum achieved actual thermal efficiency (at the flywheel) of modern gasoline engines is only 30%. that's 70% losses already.
    Last edited by yebo; September 28th, 2013 at 11:34 AM.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004

Why is it if the tech is coming from the western countries people will immediately say "WoW, I'm gonna buy this!" When it caomes from Asia specially the Philippines all the techs invented will immediately be branded as a "Placebo effect" wherein both techs aren't tested yet? I guess we should both worlds a benefit of a doubt until proven guilty and backed with scientific proofs.
    That's assuming that HHO/Free-energy/Over-unity/etcetera is not being peddled by Westerners, too.

Type "HHO" into Google and you'll get dozens, if not hundreds of websites peddling free energy devices.

-

And you've got the scientific method the wrong way around. It's up to the claimant to prove their device works in scientific (read: controlled) testing, not the other way around.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002

It would be better to bashed both of these techs with valid docs or even links to the net. The forumer who showed the inventor running for a position in the gov doesn't mean anything in this thread, I guess all of us wanna be in the seat to get a portion of the pie, wasy money ika nga. Pero the link is just so lame to be posted in this thread.

Ok then, what if the tech really works? Will all of you guys apologize to the inventor face to face? I know a lot of techs in the market today are just "placebos" specially those air bleed devices( we all know what this is). This device might be different, unless some people here in the forum can give concrete proofs to prevent people from being misguided.

Where-ever the so-called technology would come from, if it is anything like the nonsense like "water for fuel" thingie, it will still be given the same response. It it utter crap. The reason why our parents sent us to school is so we can know for ourselves what can work and what is snake oil. If you cannot distinguish between the two, you just wasted your parent's investment in your education.

Just saying, water for fuel or HHO is also being pushed by some western individuals and groups. If you believe in it, why not put down some money into it?
    Last edited by ghosthunter; September 28th, 2013 at 12:05 PM.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by donbuggy View Post
    'Solarman' to give free energy, light if elected to Senate | GMA News Online

Free energy and light! Sayang hindi nanalo si Solarman.

:bwahaha:
    is it just me or napansin niyo din puro may sayad mga pinoy inventor

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    is it just me or napansin niyo din puro may sayad mga pinoy inventor
    you have to be sayad if you will be a good inventor. otherwise, you will just accept the status quo and not dream of inventing anything..
    we are lucky some people are "sayad".
    but we have to know the limits of acceptable kasayaran..
    and there is a difference between sayad and fraud.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    pinoy inventors are still stuck in the Thomas Edison era

inventions now happen inside corporations (R&D)

patents are mostly owned by corporations

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast