New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Same lang ata ito dun sa nadiscover naming methane gas sa water bomba ng fishpond namin. Nagbobomba ng tubig habang nagyoyosi yung caretaker namin tapos biglang nagliyab yung supposedly tubig. Nireport namin sa DOE tapos hindi na kami binalikan. Meron pa rin hanggang ngayon kaya naglagay ulit ng isang bomba sa kabila para sa tubig.

#Retzing

2. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Dingel Bells, Dingel Bells, Dingel all the way ...
    Oh what fun it is to ride in a water powered sleigh ... Hey!

3. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    You split water molecules, not atoms.

Didn't read the link but you separate hydrogen and oxygen. Use hydrogen as the fuel, then it will come out as water again. Be it steam or in liquid form. Energy required to separate will be the same with the energy generated in combustion process, with losses of course due to heat of the engine.

If you need hydrogen for something other than combustion, the process is worth it.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    What i noticed in the video is that when they extract hydrogen, it goes to the air duct going to the engine. Is this enough to make any ordinary engine work with hydrogen?

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Puh-leese!!
    those several bubbles of gas per second, powering a 2700 cc engine? it's not enough to even tickle a single cylinder when ignited... much less push it down a millimeter..
    unless he's talking about cold fusion..

6. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    This is interesting. So mayron na bang nakasubok sa inyo ng device na ito at puro negative ang feedbacks nyo? Mayron ba isa sa inyo ang nakakita man lang ng device na ito at ganyan ang mga comments nyo? Ano ang mga basis nyo at ganyan ang comments nyo?

Actually, I'm planning to visit his talyer and try to install to my Hi ace, it is so tempting kaso nga lang paano kung nasira yung engine ko?

7. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Mguy View Post
    Here is an explanation on how it works:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...type=2&theater

Any comments? Praises? Violent reactions?
    another Dingel-like scam?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Dingel

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by erick_214 View Post
    This is interesting. So mayron na bang nakasubok sa inyo ng device na ito at puro negative ang feedbacks nyo? Mayron ba isa sa inyo ang nakakita man lang ng device na ito at ganyan ang mga comments nyo? Ano ang mga basis nyo at ganyan ang comments nyo?

Actually, I'm planning to visit his talyer and try to install to my Hi ace, it is so tempting kaso nga lang paano kung nasira yung engine ko?
    nagaral ka ba ng physics sa high school? ano nga ulit yung 1st law of thermodynamics? law of conservation of mass and energy ba tawag dun? yung nagsasabi na "energy can not be created nor destroyed, only converted from one form to another" ba yun? remember? english, mahirap intindihin? tagalugin pa ba natin?

or much better na tanong, present ka ba nung tinuro yun ng teacher nyo? o tulog ka? o hindi kaya i-process ng gray matter?

9. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Ano ang mga basis nyo at ganyan ang comments nyo?

My lessons in Physics.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

10. Join Date
    May 2010

Try mo na lang sir.. If it works, good for you.. If masira engine mo, problema mo na yun..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast