New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    i'm about to do change oil for my 10 yr old nissan sentra.
    dati kasi gamit ko yung sa petron na full synthetic. may friend ako i try ko daw yung mobil na kulay gold. mas maganda daw yun.

ano po ba ang magandang engine oil?
    thanks alot in advance

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    [SIZE=3]Pa-subscribe...[/SIZE]

Sana yung mga sasagot eh sabihin na rin kung bakit?

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    shell helix ultra 5w-40 for me. API SM-rated and globally known kaya kampante ako. madali hanapin kasi mayroon sa shell stations, mayroon rin sa hardware (e.g. ace, true value, handyman). can still get 11 kpl on my 14-year-old 2.0.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Most important is to follow the recommended viscosity ng manufacturer tsaka ka mamili and/or mag try ng brands then follow what you think / notice has the better response

5. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    try nyo aero wonder lube ok cya engine treatment cya... dami cya benifit sa sasakyan

6. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    any one tried CASTROL MAGNATEC API 15W-40 sir?...
    can you share the to us sir your review/comments...

7. Join Date
    May 2009
    Try Royal Purple. Its the best engine oil around. A lot better than Mobil 1 but hard to find. For the reason, visit www.royalpurple.com

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Lots of oils on the market, just look for one that best fits your budget with a API SL or SM rating.

What matters even more is to change your oil as prescribed (i.e. every 5,000kms).

Right now i use either Petron Ultron Touring (20W40) and Mobil 1000 (15W40).

9. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Parang Castrol GTX pa rin at hindi totoo ang ad nila from what I have experience. Such engine oil can only last 3 to 5 months and you will experience engine performance degradation. Isa lang ang totoo sa ad nila, liquid engineering - talagang pinagsipagan ito to last only that short period of time.

Quote Originally Posted by nvidi.turion View Post
    any one tried CASTROL MAGNATEC API 15W-40 sir?...
    can you share the to us sir your review/comments...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    if you have money to burn, motul 300v.

from a basestock standpoint, one of the (very very few) best oils out there.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
best engine oil