New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Good day! been looking for biodiesel additive from gas stations to auto supplies to no avail. Also tried sending email to CHEMREZ the manufacturer but got no reply. Im looking for biodiesel for personal use. Any feedback would highly be appreciated. THANKS!

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    yeah been looking around for a reseller too. sadly manufacturers are so busy with exporting, they won't bother with us small consumers.

pwede daw 2T oil, may thread dito about it.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    The price of biodiesel from Chemrez these days are crazy! They clearly do not want to continue servicing the individual and are just focusing on the larger earning accounts.

I lost a long time customer due to their unreasonable and crazy rates. Might as well start brewing my own again.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    why do you need additives?

diesel sold by gas stations not good enough?

5. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    So thats the reason why there are no more biodiesel additives in the market.Even with Seaoil and Flying-V puro out of stock daw. Tried looking at the net, puro teach how how to produce small scale but none selling it.. Anyway, if theres anyone there whos into small scale production please do let me know. Id like to buy some for our truck and my personal car. Thanks

6. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Sir ULS ive read on the forums and recommended by my cousin whos an engineer that its really good for our car. Besides i observed that my performed better when i used to add the additional bottle every time i fueled up.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    just bought Chemrez bioactiv at home depot ortigas earlier. its so expensive already. almost 190 pesos per 500ml bottle. any idea where can i find cheaper alternatives?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_boy View Post
    just bought Chemrez bioactiv at home depot ortigas earlier. its so expensive already. almost 190 pesos per 500ml bottle. any idea where can i find cheaper alternatives?

You can start searching here: Philippines Biodiesel, Philippines Biodiesel Manufacturers, Philippines Biodiesel Suppliers and Companies on Alibaba.com

9. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Sir crazy_boy, ilang liters po ba na diesel fuel ang pweding ihalo sa 500ml na chemrez bioactive?

10. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Hi...I would recommend you to use Dyno-tab.The most effective fuel additive available in the market today.
    Dyno-tab is a proprietary combination of powdered and granulated fuel additives that
    have been pressed into tablet form. The resultant product is 100% active, highly
    soluble when added to gasoline or diesel, and the most efficient and cost-effective way to improve hydrocarbon fuels.

It is an octane-boosting additive to enhance driveability and vehicle performance.
    It is a combustion catalyst that helps your engine burn the fuel you buy more efficiently. It quickly dissolves when dropped into the gas tank every fill-up and begins to work immediately. It is:

• Economical

• Safe

• Convenient

• Easy to use

• Environmentally friendly

AVAILABLE BOOSTER DOSE:
    I. Dyno-Tab 125 mg Each tablet treats 7.5 liters

Each tablet treats up to 7.5 liters.

• Motorcycles

• Scooters

• Cars

• Jeepneys

II. Dynotab 250 mg

Each tablet treats up to 15 liters. Convenient when you need to treat only a few gallons like:

• Cars

• AUV's and SUV's

• Jeepneys

• Generators

• Motorboats

III. Dyno-tab 500 mg

Each tablet treats up to 30 liters Convenient when use for:

• Cars

• AUV's and SUV's

• Buses

• Marine engines

• Trucks

• Heavy Equipment's

I hope you're interested in this product....THANK YOU...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
anyone selling BIODIESEL / COCODIESEL additive