New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Well anybody?

I think the guy really writes a gooid article. Its about those Fuel sold by gas station claiming that with our gas you run more.

Its very rare with local motoring journalist to write such article.

he seems not be be afraid of losing sponsors.

Very nice artcle!!! Bravo!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Read it... I like the humor and insights of that guy. You should see him when he bashes the MAPSA and those goons-for-hire.

One dilemma we have with our local auto industry is it's so small and a lot of people cannot stomach bad press; if you write something bad, goodluck on getting another test unit to feature or an ad to sponsor your publication.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Speaking of gas, anybody know what the octane ratings of the gas sold in the RP? Also, is it rated as R+M/2, RON, MON? If anyone could check the next time they load up it would be great.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    yep, read it too!

He mentioned too that those gas saving devices are not effective hehehhe. too bad, our house help removed the article on my pc desk. Its on the driver talaga on how to save gas. Pati yung mga gas companies tinira niya heheh

5. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj

One dilemma we have with our local auto industry is it's so small and a lot of people cannot stomach bad press; if you write something bad, goodluck on getting another test unit to feature or an ad to sponsor your publication.
    no more freebies, free trips and free car?? ooooppps!

This guy writes great articles... we should have more writters like him who writes about the naked TRUTH with a little sense of humor, not some mumbo jumbo stuff covering up reality.
    Last edited by ILuvDetailing; June 16th, 2006 at 08:25 AM.

Kaya di umaangat masyado automotive industry natin dahil diyan... C! Mag is a breath of fresh air, sorry Top Gear

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ano ba yung article?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by theveed
    ano ba yung article?

hahanap ako ng sipi at maipost ng walang pahintulot hehehehehe

anyway the article makes me think about the old guy pocholo Ramirez

I beilieve in his level o sa dami ng accomplishment nya hindi sana sya sa nagpakasellout sa pagendorse ng Petron.

i think sayang talaga siya.

Sell out siya with endorsing brand names

10. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    talo na si Pocholo sa mileage record nya hehe

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Anybody read James Deakins Article on Phil. Star "Fuel For thought"?