New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I assumed refined muna ito. Not just plain cooking oil. Dahil medyo matagal or mas mataas kingling temp yata nito...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    On TV there was a car shown where it's engine was designed to run on unmodified used cooking oil. All that was done was to filter out all the food bits from the oil and thats it.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    saw the same tv show....alam ko minimal or no modifications to the engine and/or cooking oil

so simply put....pwede? yes. madali? medyo. mura? oo. nakakagutom? depende kung ano pinanglutuan :D

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    so you might find yourself eating more fried chicken & french fries in the near future just so you can get enough used cooking oil to run your car? hehehe

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hehe actually pwede ngang malibot buong pilipinas using cooking oil kasi pwede mong bilhin nalang sa jollibee yung mga used oil nila na drum-drum ang dami hahaha

6. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Although I didn't see the show, I think what you guys are talking about is biodiesel, it's made from used or new vegetable oil that's been processed, so that it can be used by regular diesel engines.

You can also modify diesel engines so that it can take vegetable oil straight from the bottle or just filter used oil. but it's an expensive modification.

Imagine going to the grocery store to fill up your car, or going to a sari-sari store, "pabili ho nga ng bagiuo oil, naubusan ako ng gas e", baka batukan ka nung tindera

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    the show showed a car without any modifications to the engine, and the people getting oil from a deep fry (french fries) and just using a filter to get all the potato gunk....thats about it.. and it ran. (that is kung pareho kami ng napanood..ehehe)

8. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Mas mahal lalo na pag ginamit ay Corn Oil or Olive Oil

9. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Mas mahal nga pero healthy choice naman yung corn and olive oil... para hindi magka heart attack yung makina mo

:-)

10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    guys,

i had been using bioexceed ng seaoil for a year na on my adventure 99 model......
    ganda ng hatak at performance!!! kala ko nga nun baka mag break down makina ko!!!
    ok pala gamitin....
    na try ko sa emmission test....
    without cleaning and only change oil lang ginawa ko.....bumagsak at the rate of 2.75!!!
    tapos bumili ako bioexceed at bumalik ako after 3 days sa testing center......BINGO!!!
    nag rate lang ng 0.25!!!!
    till now gamit ko pa rin bioexceed!!!!

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Alternative Fuel Source: Waste Vegetable Oil (WVO) aka Used Cooking Oil [MERGED]