New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Vectra is a no-no based sa mga probs na narinig ko dito. seems never ending ika-nga....

the Astra wagon looks good with the irmscher body kits. we had an Opel before nung bata ako daily service ko to school yung Opel Rekord 2.0L namen. Opels have nice ride and relatively solid feeling while in motion. on the downside mahal lang ang parts. rear brake kit for our Opel cost about 1500pesos back in the early 90s pa.

not the irmscher kit but looks equally appealing. another plus for the Astra is the ability to dressed without looking baduy.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    magandang araw po. gusto ko lang po itanong sa mga nakakaalam kung ano ang fuel consumption ng zafira wagon automatic tranny pag city driving. What problem areas should i look out for if i'm inspecting a used model such as this? thanks a lot

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    saw the zafira sold here at tsikot and parang gusto ko cia... la ako mshadong alam abt cars so d ko alam kung good buy cia, i like the venture also btw...

pro im also thinking of buying a new one pro since budgeted, baka ang choices lang would be among picanto and gets... kung kaya pa bka vios.. started a thread na nga kc naguguluhan nako... were planning to buy a ride this month na kc.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
zafira or vectra wagon