1. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    for the 2M mark this would be my choices

SUV: kia sorento
    sedan: subaru legacy
    sports car: hyundai genesis coupe

2. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    I'd stay away from floods and pick a mid-sized sedan di parin talaga ako fan ng high ground clearance ng mga SUVs when it comes to cornering. Paminsan minsan itinatapon ko lang mazda 3 ng ate ko sa mga corners eh

Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    For the 2M budget, I'll go for the Sorento CRDi R-eVGT DeLuxe 4WD A/T. If you are willing to wait for the unit. I know someone here in tsikot, she's waiting for 7 months pero wala parin yung Sorento DeLuxe niya.

Pero sa totoo lang, nasa needs mo yan eh.

Kung kailangan mo ng SUV, mag Sorento DeLuxe ka na, kung di maka-intay sa unit, Santa Fe or Tucson CRDi R-eVGT GLS-Premium 4WD A/T (May available units ngayon)

Kung Sports Car, Genesis Coupe V6 A/T.

Kung mid-size sedan, Sonata na.

Yung Azera wala pang balita as per HARI. Specs nga ng Elantra di matapos eh, Azera pa kaya.
    Gotcha! Thanks for the input.

How's the resale value of Kia Sorento? My only worry is that it depreciates fast that it would no longer have much of a value after, say, 5 years.

Checked out the Kia site last night (hated the Flash pages a lot; it took forever to load even when landing pages where really just static pictures; oops sorry, no more ranting) and I must say maganda nga ang features of the SUV. I just couldn't get over the fact that it is indeed a Kia.

How's Kia's rep now? It seems like I am stuck with my memory of Kia as the brand that made Pride. But I am a newbie, so I turn to you guys for opinion. Asking especially about Kia especially I read on this and other threads a lot of good word about the Kia Sorento. (I could just imagine my mom, who spent a pretty long time in the automotive industry particularly in Mitsubishi, saying "huh, really? A Kia?")

Thanks for the help guys~

Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    for the 2M mark this would be my choices

SUV: kia sorento
    sedan: subaru legacy
    sports car: hyundai genesis coupe

saw the Subaru Legacy wagon on display in rockwell, oh boy it was beautiful!

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimeDefender View Post
    Gotcha! Thanks for the input.

How's the resale value of Kia Sorento? My only worry is that it depreciates fast that it would no longer have much of a value after, say, 5 years.

Checked out the Kia site last night (hated the Flash pages a lot; it took forever to load even when landing pages where really just static pictures; oops sorry, no more ranting) and I must say maganda nga ang features of the SUV. I just couldn't get over the fact that it is indeed a Kia.

How's Kia's rep now? It seems like I am stuck with my memory of Kia as the brand that made Pride. But I am a newbie, so I turn to you guys for opinion. Asking especially about Kia especially I read on this and other threads a lot of good word about the Kia Sorento. (I could just imagine my mom, who spent a pretty long time in the automotive industry particularly in Mitsubishi, saying "huh, really? A Kia?")

Thanks for the help guys~
    How's Kia's rep? Pretty good.

Kung mapapansin mo biglang dami ang Sorento ngayon. Ang problema lang units nanaman. Konti lang dumadating eh.

Hyundai Motor Company na rin ang owner ng Kia Motors, so ang quality pareho lang.

Resale value would improve. Tulad ng nangyari sa Hyundai.

Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    How's Kia's rep? Pretty good.

Kung mapapansin mo biglang dami ang Sorento ngayon. Ang problema lang units nanaman. Konti lang dumadating eh.

Hyundai Motor Company na rin ang owner ng Kia Motors, so ang quality pareho lang.

Resale value would improve. Tulad ng nangyari sa Hyundai.
    Thanks for the tip. Yeah Hyundai na nga owner ng Kia. That's actually a good thing since Kia's perceived value is low.

Hyundai is another successful brand story similar to how Samsung reinvented itself to a more premium positioning. I think though Kia will be Hyundai's frontliner in the value brand segment since Hyundai keeps its premium stance with its Equus line.

Can't wait for more of these Korean brands to introduce fierce cars in the years to come!

7. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    malay mo next year yung samsung magpadala na din dito ng auto nila. hahaha!

Aba! Why not?! :-p anyong haseyo!

9. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by edricdude View Post
    malay mo next year yung samsung magpadala na din dito ng auto nila. hahaha!
    free cellphone ang freebie hehehe

10. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    wag na lang pala. I sort of remember their cars, they are butt ugly! hahaha
    sarap ng TS, 2m ang budget! sorento DLX na!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Your advice needed! Hyundai Sonata GLS Premium or Ford Everest 4x4 LTD or others