New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Hmmm, I think you can bring your daughter with you when you test drive those SUVs so that you may know how she feels when riding one, since she is mainly your concern. hehehe.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The Escape's ride is already better than that of the CR-V, which is a bit stiff. The new Tucson is also a bit stiff, but I have never felt the ride of the Escape or Tucson to be nauseating (the CR-V is borderline, but not bad... we've done really long distance driving in that).

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    I had an xtrail and all i can say its the most comfy among SUV's i had and tried just like riding a sedan, the only problem with this its design is quite old already. I saw the new xtrail its still not available here but the body design looks almost the same only its taller. If you're not particular with the looks go for xtrail but try to ride the tucson with your daughter first.

But I really love the design of the new tucson if the ride is unnoticeable i strongly recommend tucson.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Diba x-trails are known to be swallowing gas a lot ?

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Mismo!

yung sa GF ko nag aaverage lang ng 6.5km/L dito sa city. 200X lang yun ha.

yes masarap sakyan yung may ari este yung X-Trail :naughty2: kasi soft talaga yung seats, hindi stiff yung suspension (pero dapat yung ganun klaseng suspension ay para sa Luxury cars.) talaga naman medyo stiff ang suspension ng mga SUV eh.

engine: can't compare kasi CRDi R e-VGT yung Tucson ko. Syempre talo sya dun.
    interior: 200X vs. GLS 2WD, mas marami features yung Tucson. leather seats na rin.
    exterior / design: kailangan pa ba itanong kung alin mas maganda?

Tucson ang panalo dito. Idagdag mo pa yung 5 years warranty ng Hyundai

6. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    mas maganda tucson.. mas bago at macho..

yung xtrail kasi luma na design tapos nasa gitna yung gauges parang vios.. medyo girlash ang dating sa akin pag nasa gitna yung gauge eh..

2 rows lang naman yan xtrail at tucson and mostly yung 2nd row ang pinaka malambot na upuan sa isang sasakyan kasi nasa gitna ka ng suspension.. pero kung sa 7 seater like montero for sure mahihilo si daughter sa 3rd row

7. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Malakas nga mas matipid pa yung 2.7vvti fort ko

8. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    FC lng ang only complaint ko sa Xtrail. I average also around 6.5km/L city driving. That's why i am waiting for the new Xtrail with the MR20 engine. Sabi raw mas matipid yun new engine. Or sana ilabas yun diesel variant. Pero ride wise, Xtrail can still beat most of the new SUVs launched last year.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    New X-Trail with an MR20? You mean this one?

http://bigbigcar.com/boards/default.aspx?g=posts&t=3382

Most 2.0 CUVs suck gas like crazy. The second gen CRV got as low as 4 km/l in the city... with a manual transmission. The only relatively economical CUV before was the RAV4 1.8. The new 2.0 CR-V is economical, but it still gets 6s.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Ano yung XTronic CVT, Niky?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Xtrail 200 vs. Tucson 2.0 CVVT