New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: which of these would you like to replace the current X-trail?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • 2007 Nissan Qashqai

6 26.09%
  • 2008 Nissan Rouge

9 39.13%
  • 2008 Nissan X-trail

8 34.78%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    ang pangit nga ng new xtrail.. mukhang pinalaking space wagon ng mitsubishi.. mas maganda pa ung old xtrail..

my vote goes to qashqai.. gusto ko din yung roof..

2. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    I recently went to japan and personally saw the nissan qashqai its called dualis in japan. It's small they try to market it as a "hatchback" SUV. the overall size is small, but i was amazed with the interior maluwang sya im 6feet tall pero comfortable sa back seat. medyo contsrained yun luggage space due to the design, overall its practical for everyday driving.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Tingin ko sa Qashqai saka sa Rouge halos pareho lang, although nakakita na ko ng Rouge dito sa U.S. maganda nga. Yung X-trail halos wala naman pinagbago

4. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Tama nga, parehong kotse lang ata yung Rogue tsaka yung Qashqai eh with some minor tweaks.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2005

Nissan Qashqai

is about the size of a European RAV4, the current generation which is smaller than the USDM version we have here and Ford's upcoming Kuga Compact SUV.

Toyota RAV4

Ford Kuga

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by javinjavril View Post
    Tama nga, parehong kotse lang ata yung Rogue tsaka yung Qashqai eh with some minor tweaks.
    That's because it is the same vehicle with the Qashqai name for the world market and the Rogue name for the US market. Personally I like the X-Trail more since the Rogue is nothing more than a Sentra made to look like the Murano. The X-Trail is already a soft roader and the Rogue is even less capable off road.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    +1...the Qashqai is the Rogue. About the same as calling a Kia Carens a "Rondo" in the US.

You've got to like the old X-Trail a lot to like the newer one, it's that similar to its predecessor. But it'll take my vote on breadth of ability alone, if not by much.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
X-trail, Qashqai or Rouge?