New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    ^^Wow very detailed explanation, thanks a lot.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    how about CRV? pwede rin i-consider among the choices

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I recommend GRAND LIVINA for the following reasons:

1. Nissan/Renault Badge
    2. SAFETY - Airbag, ABS, EBD, BAS, Nissan Anti-theft system and keyless entry with panic button.
    3. COMFORT - Drive and handle like a sedan (anyone who was able to drive GL can confirm this); suspension, steering, braking and sound insulation
    4. PRICE - all three variants are below 1 M
    5. SPACE - up to 7
    6. FC - I got 9.83 kpl on my A/T, city driving, break-in period (max:80kph) A/C always.
    7. A/C - it has been proven by GL owners - no problem
    8. INTERIOR - you may check the web

Better yet, visit the car dealers.

WE WILL BE HAVING OUR MINI-EB IN SHELL J. VARGAS TONIGHT 7 PM. You are invited to come and may inspect our units (no strings attached hehehe). The EB is sponsored by a former marketing manager of Nissan (Mikko David) - see GL thread.

SHARING IS CARING.....

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Yep I think he has narrowed down the choices between the Grand Livina and Innova. Initially unang choice nya yung Carens pero mahal na eh. Pero baka sa September pa sya bibili so ngayon scout-scout muna...

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    *welscua - pansin ko sa harap lang aircon nang LIVINA.. di ba mahirap palamigin yung 2nd / 3rd row? may option ba for 2nd row aircon?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    The facelifted Kia Sportage or the Tucson looks nice and are practical in CRDi trim.

Kung 4 lang sila, you get carlike ride, I bet its better than the Innova or Avanza (which have non-IRS), maybe had with a diesel and matic combo. Has about more than enough ground clearance for floods, rough roads etc. Features aplenty as a Korean car norm and 5year warranty of the Hyundai is appealing too.

Carens is the next best purchase.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    *welscua - pansin ko sa harap lang aircon nang LIVINA.. di ba mahirap palamigin yung 2nd / 3rd row? may option ba for 2nd row aircon?
    Walang option for second row air vent. But if you go to GL thread so far lahat kaming GL owners ay walang problem sa A/C. I think yung 1 owner na leather seat (top-variant) ay it took him around 20 min to become comfortable daw; maybe because of the seat material; this is the main reason I didn't choose the top-variant coz I have experience this problem in leather seat, nagpapawis yung ilalim ng binti ko and likod kahit ok ang a/c. But for us (mid-variant) na fabric ang seat materials ay so far no problem, even fully loaded. I think Nissan is proving its a/c prowess in GL.

SHARING IS CARING.....

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by basti08 View Post
    The facelifted Kia Sportage or the [SIZE="3"]Tucson[/SIZE] looks nice and are practical in CRDi trim.

Kung 4 lang sila, you get carlike ride, I bet its better than the Innova or Avanza (which have non-IRS), maybe had with a diesel and matic combo. Has about more than enough ground clearance for floods, rough roads etc. Features aplenty as a Korean car norm and 5year warranty of the Hyundai is appealing too.

Carens is the next best purchase.
    what's the fuel consumption of the hyundai tucson crdi model?

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    no replacement for Revo-one of its kind. wala ako masabi sa tibay ng pagkakagawa. RWD, leaf spring suspension, very rugged, just like a pick-up.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
What's a good car to replace an aging Revo?