New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    as for me is best for me is 2nd generation crv- the best. today i have a first gen crv it almost ten years of riding in this cr-v. but i like almost the second generation i don't know why? maybe of its interior and exterior design. actually i want to have and own a second generation model crv. siguro sawa nga lang ako sa 98 kong crv hehe..

for crv owner give your flavor with 3 generations of crvs. your comment will be appricated. thanks guys--!! :-)

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    i want to upgrade to 2002-2004 crv.................. dis is my dream since 2002 to 2004.. this is only my dream car to have today...my favorite model is 2003 crv talaga.
    sana may mag offer sa akin ng mababang price ng 03 crv any color. para matigil na pag dredream ko.hehehe

i wish sometime to have
    i wish
    i wish
    i wish!!!

3. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    if find the current crv nice but of course in terms of the exterior design, gen2 & 2.5 mas maganda sa 3.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    ewan ko smin 2nd gen crv pero sbi nila mas maganda daw ride ng 1st gen eh. 3rd gen maganda daw sobra "daw"

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by carlocaraddict View Post
    if find the current crv nice but of course in terms of the exterior design, gen2 & 2.5 mas maganda sa 3.

hello! carlo, ang 02-04 ang dinidib ng puso ko. nakita ko ang 3rd gen crv sa topgear and c!magazine ko talagang maganda. oo, maganda talaga as well of design, pero ang 2nd gen crv talaga ang type ko.

p.s. saan ka ba sa binondo? taga binondo ko sa elcano ko likod namin ang dm. i notice that you have current model crv? i how find it in term of performance and comfortable ride? i still have 98 crv. sawa nga ako bali pang third na ako from my late uncle.

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    Well for me, I would go for the latest model, bec. as your vehicle ages it would need repairs, more maintenance, etc.... Unless the model has ***real*** sentimental value or rapid in asset value, I dont think its worth vehicles very long.

Personally, in terms of design, I always feel apphrensive of new releases but eventually it would grow on me. And the best design or iteration of a model comes out after its mid-life facelift.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    We had both 1st and 2nd gen CRVs. Our family loved both. Personally i like the 2nd gen crv, even if people think its such a peoples car.

Now we're on the verge of selling our 2nd gen CRV, WE'RE NOT REPLACING IT WITH THE 3rd GEN. It's just too ugly. (Family Census)

We're now jumping on the New Rav4 Bandwagon soon.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    1st gen - comfort and power
    2nd gen - space
    3rd gen - interior

i like the 1st gen but the 3rd gen's interior is so much better i wouldnt mind having it as a replacement although the exterior is borderline ugly ehehe

10. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Gen 2 ako hindi tulad nung 3rd Gen may bibig na naka ngiti sa yo.
    Ang maganda sa 3rd Gen nasa loob na yung spare tire niya.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
What is your flavor between 1st,2nd, or 3rd generation of CRV?