New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Sell the innova, hindi ka talo dito sinca nagamit mo na siya for 3 years and it has a better resale value. And the carens is a much better and more fun to drive than the innova. Even though the price of diesel nowadays is skyrocketing. I will still keep the carens because I love the car's power its FC and you won't feel the same comfortable ride as with your innova.
    I suggest you keep your carens and lets start the group and mag EB na tayong mga carens owner.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    depende kung ano mas kailangan mo, kung malaki pamilya mo then sell the Carens, pag tatlo lang naman kayo the most aang sumasakay then sell the Innova..

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Sell the Innova. Baka lumabas na yung facelifted version anytime. Carens is one of the fresh faces on the roads today and there are Carens owners (see the Kia Carens Odometer Readings thread) who have already logged in 20k+ kms and still no engine problems.

Saka sir nakalista na pangalan mo sa list sa Kia Carens thread..hehehe

toyota is still a hot seller, kahit nga yung 1989 XL smallbody rolla cost as much as a newer familia/sentra... filipino notion ika nga. kaya madaling ibenta sa pinoy na medyon basic lang alam sa automotive/vehicles.. kahit pa gas yan.

so sa thread na to: innova > carens...

gusto ko din carens pero space is small for my needs..sayang carnival is wayway off budget, but not in my dreams...

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    if you sell the innova, you will have to change user name

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by userfriendly View Post
    :hysterical: tama! so snerac ka na pag binenta mo ung innova.

BTTT: just sell the innova, tutal plan mo rin naman pala ibenta before. malaki mawawala if ung carens kagad ibebenta mo.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Maganda sana to keep them both, convert the j avonni to LPG and the same time may pang coding day ka. Gas or Diesel game ka. But kung isa lang talaga – sell the J avonni, palitan mo na lang pag dating ng face lifted-sunod na sa fort yan.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by userfriendly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by flakez View Post
    :hysterical: tama! so snerac ka na pag binenta mo ung innova.
    Natawa ako sa comments nyo.

So far, selling the Innova is winning.

:coffee: [SIZE="1"]3642[/SIZE]

Check Autos of Tom
    Last edited by j_avonni; July 19th, 2008 at 06:26 PM.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i will also sell the innova. older sya and medyo entry level - "J" variant.
    so pag naibenta mo sya ngayon, mataas pa resale nya.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    I share XTO opinion....but if one has to go its probably the INNOVA.

Let me see your situation...barely 3 years after your Innova purchase you got the Carens which is of similar make and belonging to the same car segment. And you are prepared to let the Toyota go initially...why the ambivalence now? Is it because maintaining a diesel car would now be costly in the long run?

Selling the Innova will reap you instant rewards--relatively easy sell, it commands a higher resale value, at napagsawaan mo na at di ka na masyadong lugi sa depreciation.

Selling the Carens means you shoulder the depreciation value the most. You let go of a car that you think is BETTER than the Innova for the same application, of course, why would you get the Carens in the first place?

Let me tell you a story...met a 26 year old very nice pretty lady, domesticated, homebody....went into a relationship with her for 3 years...found out she is reliable, and understanding.

Unfortunately, i met her sister...develop a close but clandestine friendship...younger, more voluptuous, and more of a risk taker....found out too that she is outgoing with a more upscale lifestyle (sosyal)...

Of late, I was in the bind because the parents found out the situation...I would have to choose one or hell will break loose. Of the two, who is worth keeping?

So ngayon, ano ang mas matimbang sayo si Yvonne or si Karen? The point is...its up to you bro so long na panindigan mo choice mo.:old:

Cheers.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast