The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    nku naging love story pa...

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbo View Post
    I share XTO opinion....but if one has to go its probably the INNOVA.

Let me see your situation...barely 3 years after your Innova purchase you got the Carens which is of similar make and belonging to the same car segment. And you are prepared to let the Toyota go initially...why the ambivalence now? Is it because maintaining a diesel car would now be costly in the long run?

Selling the Innova will reap you instant rewards--relatively easy sell, it commands a higher resale value, at napagsawaan mo na at di ka na masyadong lugi sa depreciation.

Selling the Carens means you shoulder the depreciation value the most. You let go of a car that you think is BETTER than the Innova for the same application, of course, why would you get the Carens in the first place?

Let me tell you a story...met a 26 year old very nice pretty lady, domesticated, homebody....went into a relationship with her for 3 years...found out she is reliable, and understanding.

Unfortunately, i met her sister...develop a close but clandestine friendship...younger, more voluptuous, and more of a risk taker....found out too that she is outgoing with a more upscale lifestyle (sosyal)...

Of late, I was in the bind because the parents found out the situation...I would have to choose one or hell will break loose. Of the two, who is worth keeping?

So ngayon, ano ang mas matimbang sayo si Yvonne or si Karen? The point is...its up to you bro so long na panindigan mo choice mo.:old:

Cheers.

Wow what a great live story.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Sell the innova na lang then go to our mini eb that we will be scheduling this coming sat or sunday for our carens owners at metrowalk around 7 pm

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    I think I'm saying goodbye to "Inno". :crying: Hu hu hu . . .

:coffee: [SIZE="1"]3652[/SIZE]

Check my blog!
    Last edited by j_avonni; July 26th, 2008 at 07:26 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123