New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    I personally don't classify the Mirage as competition for the likes of the Fiesta, Mazda 2, Vios, Jazz, and Rio. Instead, I think it competes more with the Picanto, Spark, Celerio, and i10. With the case of the latter, I'd definitely choose the Mirage over the others, though admittedly I'm not a fan of its styling.
    Mirage vs Picanto vs Spark vs Celerio/K10 vs i10
    Eon vs Alto
    Fiesta vs Mazda 2 vs Jazz

It's not a fair comparison if we mix them up..

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    ^Anong pinakamatipid sa gas?
    F150 daw

3. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    where is yaris?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    so far wala akong impression nakukuha sa chevy sonic dito sa tsikot. mukhang madami na na-trauma sa supposed inept after sales service ng chevy phil

i spied one yesterday at our local mall and it's definitely got a different vibe going-on when compared to it's "contemporaries"

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by alphaeous View Post
    Hello Fellow Tsikoteers,

Since Mitsubishi Mirage just came into play late this year, would you consider this car over the other competitions (alto, swift?, picanto, vios, avanza?, fiesta?, mazda2, spark, aveo) in the sub-compact market? Why?

Any feedback will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    among your choices sa fiesta ako

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hello Fellow Tsikoteers,

Since Mitsubishi Mirage just came into play late this year, would you consider this car over the other competitions (alto, swift?, picanto, vios, avanza?, fiesta?, mazda2, spark, aveo) in the sub-compact market? Why?

I am considering the Mitsu Mirage...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    ^Anong pinakamatipid sa gas?

Any of the sub 1.0L cars will get you fantastic fuel economy.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dct View Post
    tama si sir jut. ibang category na sila. at syempre, iba ang price range. mirage din ako for the micro competition
    micro-compact nga pala. thank you sirs.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hello Fellow Tsikoteers,

Depends on what you want in a car.

Example, if you want versatility in utility, you cannot beat the Avanza. It has a small fuel efficient engine and can carry 5 passengers and a lot of space for cargo.

Some cars are just a poor choice if fuel economy is near the top of your requirements list. Take the Ford Fiesta, although you can get over 10km/L in this car, it takes a lot of concentration in your driving.

The Mitsu Mirage is a great option, because its very affordable and the top of the line models comes with much more than any of the other cars on the list. Example is the touchscreen DVD headunit with GPS navigation... no other car in this category has this. And the other goodies aren't bad either like the 15 inch alloy wheels, leather covered steering wheel, keyless entry, and push button start-stop.

The car itself feels nice to drive, although I would have preferred to have a longer test drive than the drive around the block at the Mirage launch weekend. Great all around vision. The interior is quite spacious, more than I expected especially in the seating width for a car for this category.

Although I am not buying a car this Christmas season... I am seriously considering to get a Mirage GLS in 2013 to replace my aging AE111.
    Last edited by ghosthunter; November 19th, 2012 at 10:47 PM.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    I would also consider the Mirage... though I don't have any more money to burn this Christmas, hehe

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast