New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I'd choose the Civic

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Why even consider the Optra against the Civic? ... buying an optra is almost like shooting yourself in the foot considering the other better options with less headaches.

Aside from the Civic, you might want to consider other cars like the Mazda3, Focus, and upcoming new model Corolla and Lancer.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Lots of choices out there.

The Optra is quite a comfortable car, with somewhat secure handling, but the engine is coarse, the transmission is terrible and fuel consumption is so-so. The only thing going for it is the low price and the nice body kits available on the SS models.

If you're looking for something to pitch against the Civic, look at the new Focus 1.8 MT Trend. If you're going to sacrifice fuel consumption, you might as well get a car that makes up for it with a premium feel.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Thanks a lot. Know I really know that I should go for the civic. Need ko na kasi ng ride ASAP kaya hindi ko na mahintay yung New Corolla. The only bummer is that the insurance for the civic is 29K .

5. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    [SIZE=7]CIVIC ,[SIZE=2] CAR OF THE YEAR DUDE! No comparison.[/SIZE][/SIZE]

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by darkeye View Post
    Thanks a lot. Know I really know that I should go for the civic. Need ko na kasi ng ride ASAP kaya hindi ko na mahintay yung New Corolla. The only bummer is that the insurance for the civic is 29K .
    i am assuming this is Honda in-house insurance. mas pricey ng onti talaga sila. canvass ka muna ng insurance sa labas.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    CIVIC is the right choice.... anyway, dapat free 1 year comprehensive insurance dapat iyan..... check it with the dealer.... kung wala daw, ask for it!

8. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by silicon View Post
    CIVIC is the right choice.... anyway, dapat free 1 year comprehensive insurance dapat iyan..... check it with the dealer.... kung wala daw, ask for it!
    Chevy siguro ang pwedeng mag-free insurance pero Civic nagtaas pa nga ng presyo.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    civic!!! you can't go wrong with civic!!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    go for optra. transfomers ang dating

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
What should I buy Civic 1.8S or Chevy Optra?