New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Profile:

I'm targetting 2011 to buy, but not in a hurry, at all.

Brandnew.

Budget 850K, Down ni daddy, ill pay for the 5 year installments

It'll be my personal vehicle. Daily sa office, Sta mesa - UP Diliman Route.

Weekends sa galaan, within MMLA or nearby provinces.

The catch is, we dont have a family car yet, and no plans for the next 2 years, so a 7-seater ++ is preferred.

We are particular about the after-purchase expenses such as FC, maintenance cost, etc.

As a noob, I'm not looking into reselling it, but my dad is particular with resale value.

Prospects:
    avanza - my dad's preference. 1.5L. he like that its smaller. i just thought the 1.5L is with the same price of the innova j.

innova - my preference. i think its the better vehicle. i think ill choose the 2.5J D4d .I heard the D4D is alredy solved, and that the higher cost of dsl is a myth, and that the tip is just to get quality Diesel.

alternatives are accepted.

2. Join Date
    May 2010
    Mitsubishi Adventure - GLX or GLS Sport
    Nissan Grand Livina - Base model
    Suzuki APV - Top line

Why not try going second hand???? Current budget would give you small choices.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    kung avanza lang din, mag-adventure ka nalang. kung Innova, just get the VVTI, yung d4d may mga issues pa rin at may kakilala ako na 2010 innova d4d nag-choke pa rin. pero kayo naman ang bibili so its up to you.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    ill take the innova.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    what do you say about the:

FC
    dsl maintennance
    d4d issue

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    If your dad insists that you get the Avanza 1.5G over the Innova, then tell him to get an Adventure GLS or Super Sport instead. Much more good looking and can occupy more people.

However, if your dad is okay with the Innova J .. then go. Hindi siya bad choice but syempre better if kaya istrech hanggang Innova E ..

7. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    thanks RENZO, btw, i like this "Save water. Shower with your girlfriend ... // Putukan na !! Happy new year, boys."

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by raynardfl View Post
    thanks RENZO, btw, i like this "Save water. Shower with your girlfriend ... // Putukan na !! Happy new year, boys."
    Hehehe. Thanks sir ...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    if concern ang fuel consumption = innova

10. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    How about the Nissan Grand Livina Elite? It's Php 858,000, seats seven, is quite comfy, and quite strong with a 1.8L engine. Downside is that it's a gasoline engine, and for some, isn't "maporma" or at least makes one look older (I myself disagree... but then I belong to the slightly older set, *lol*)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
what shall i buy?