New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    hi! am new at this. i am planning to buy a brand new suv/auv/mvp that is guaranteed to last at least 10 years. i am willing to spend around 1.2M for a vehicle but since this will be a really hard earned money and i may not be able to buy another vehicle i am looking for one that can last the longest and fuel efficient. i am most grateful for any advices. thanks.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by unic View Post
    hi! am new at this. i am planning to buy a brand new suv/auv/mvp that is guaranteed to last at least 10 years. i am willing to spend around 1.2M for a vehicle but since this will be a really hard earned money and i may not be able to buy another vehicle i am looking for one that can last the longest and fuel efficient. i am most grateful for any advices. thanks.
    heh heh.. don't we all.. good luck.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Innova
    Crosswind
    Adventure

Dagdag pa ng konti

Fortuner
    Montero Sport
    Everest

4. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Isuzu Crosswind Maingay, mausok, outdated, overpriced (Sportivo), etc. Pero durable and efficient? Yup!

5. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by manilamako View Post
    Isuzu Crosswind Maingay, mausok, outdated, overpriced (Sportivo), etc. Pero durable and efficient? Yup!
    + 200Kkm ako dito... Crosswind is my No. 1 choice :thumbup:

'Yan rin ang No. 1 choice ng mga ASBUwaya. :sad:

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    innova matibay. mura pa maintenance

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    How about the base model of montero

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

8. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Innova for me, but if you can also consider a pickup.... a good one is Ford ranger xlt at 1.069K. Tons of goodies.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    How about the base model of montero

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    thanks for the reply everyone! if have compared the specs as well as reviews of innova, sportivo, adventure ss and base model of montero glx (mt). i like the montero being within my budget with additional points for 2 airbags in terms of safety. however, i am not sure if it is really as durable as it looks and how efficient is its fuel consumption.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Kahit naman alin sa mga AUV o SUV o MPV tatagal yan ng 10 years basta tama sa maintenance. Kung sa efficiency siguro kung magbasa basa ka lang dyan sa iba threads, makapagdecide ka na.

Sa 1.2M na budget, Innova bibilhin ko. Magbabasa ka sa ibang threads malalaman mo kung bakit.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast