New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    03 CRV is better than the 95 esi... just don't try to lower it.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Its very subjective...but to be more objective, one should consider how deep one's wallet is. I guess its easier and cheaper to dress up an esi compared to crv.

But if money is not a constraint, I would choose the CRV...hell..if money was not a constraint..i would get myself a 300C or a Lexus 470.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age and ubiquity notwithstanding, I will choose the EG Civic any day if the only criterion was looks.

The 2nd-generation CR-V has the worst looks of the whole series, IMO. Decidedly fish-like.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    CRV no contest. its because the other one is an old car.
    but kung porma lang iniisip mo, very subjective yan eh. what is maporma to you may not be maporma to me.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Hard to compare apples to oranges but the CRV gets my vote

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    pare kung marami kang pang gaso sa CRV ka. pero kung pangporma at pang stroll na medyo magaan sa bulsa ESI ka na. saken eh ESI ako. mas ok ang kotse. dali pang papormahin... kahit luma konting tune up lang pwede na ulit yan.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ed_lupeet View Post
    Mga tol, if you are to choose between 95 esi or 2003 crv, ano pipiliin nyo and why? ano b mas maganda and mas maporma?
    parang hindi sila dapat ikumpara. isang CUV at isang kotse.

anyway kung ganda sa mata titingnan. sa CRV ako.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    IMO, CRV ka na bro. mejo masakit na sa ulo ang auto na more than 10 yrs old. in terms of maintenance. better use a much newer car, less sakit sa ulo.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ed_lupeet View Post
    Mga tol, if you are to choose between 95 esi or 2003 crv, ano pipiliin nyo and why? ano b mas maganda and mas maporma?

Sir ed_lupeet = kung sa porma CRV ka na sagad sa porma (butas bulsa).. pero parang ang layo ng comparison mo? 1995 ESi to 2003 CRV.. siguro go for a younger civic like 2000 model medyo ok pa yun.. at kung may gasoline station kayo go for CRV pero kung wala go for ESi..

10. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    mismatch!
    syempre esi.
    este, syempre crv.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
What is more maporma 95 esi or 2003 crv?