New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    hi sirs! this might be a stupid and a noob query for some but i've always been bugged with the euro and JDM look...

kasi po sa pagkakaalam ko, by adding a euro plate, a rear fog light, and having non-amber clearance lights give it a euro look.

while having tilting plate holders, wakaba badges and amber clearance lights makes it JDM look.

if there are any errors then please feel free to correct me. these are the only things i know and i think there are lots more to this...

thanks!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    RE: Euro

Not just that. It depends really on the vehicle that you're making. Like on my case, I`ll be still needing the following to complete my euro set-up

1. Sun-up
    2. Rear Fogs
    3. Rear plate garnish ( AE101 )
    4. Euro bumpers
    5. Headlight washers

etc. etc. etc.

Older vehicles tend to have lots of requirements to do for the euro setup to be met unlike in newer vehicles, the altis zz for example only requires few add-ons to make it euro-inspired, like rear fog, headwashers etc. etc. No modification of alterations will be done on the body/bumpers and the like.

HTH. :D

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    parang ayokong mag comment dito kasi baka magkagulo nanaman :hysterical: :hysterical:

pero tama ka diyan sag0. yan ang basic euro look theme tapos OEM euro parts ang sunod for complete euro conversion

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    i always thought that in Europe, the signal lights are also amber colored, its the US that has red signal lights.. Rear fog lamps on the other hand are required to be turned off when there is no fog in sight. they are actually installed for a purpose.. here in the philippines, pang pogi points lang..

dont want to start an arguement.. just my thoughts..

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    pero pwede din gamitin ang rear fog lights sa heavy rain diba?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    RE: Euro

Not just that. It depends really on the vehicle that you're making. Like on my case, I`ll be still needing the following to complete my euro set-up

1. Sun-up
    2. Rear Fogs
    3. Rear plate garnish ( AE101 )
    4. Euro bumpers
    5. Headlight washers

etc. etc. etc.

Older vehicles tend to have lots of requirements to do for the euro setup to be met unlike in newer vehicles, the altis zz for example only requires few add-ons to make it euro-inspired, like rear fog, headwashers etc. etc. No modification of alterations will be done on the body/bumpers and the like.

HTH. :D
    i agree sir... yung bilas ko naka ZZ and naglagay lang sya ng rear fog light and euro plate and mas gumanda yung itsura ng sasakyan nya from the rear. no need to change bumpers and tail lights and kung anu ano pa.

yun nga lang sa harap naka tilting plate sya . he calls it the JAP-RO look .

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Tsaka dapat lumabas sa europe talaga yung model ng sasakyan. Minsan kasi may nakita ko adventure euro inspired...parang hindi palatable

8. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    parang ayokong mag comment dito kasi baka magkagulo nanaman :hysterical: :hysterical:

pero tama ka diyan sag0. yan ang basic euro look theme tapos OEM euro parts ang sunod for complete euro conversion
    hehe about the euro plates sir? hopefully hindi din magkagulo dito .

9. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver1013 View Post
    Tsaka dapat lumabas sa europe talaga yung model ng sasakyan. Minsan kasi may nakita ko adventure euro inspired...parang hindi palatable
    actually this is what's keeping me from putting euro plates on my ride...

10. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by sag0 View Post
    hi sirs! this might be a stupid and a noob query for some but i've always been bugged with the euro and JDM look...

kasi po sa pagkakaalam ko, by adding a euro plate, a rear fog light, and having non-amber clearance lights give it a euro look.

while having tilting plate holders, wakaba badges and amber clearance lights makes it JDM look.

if there are any errors then please feel free to correct me. these are the only things i know and i think there are lots more to this...

thanks!
    The ultimate JDM (sometimes EUDM) setup for me is a conversion (or retention) of the right hand steering column...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
what makes a vehicle EURO or JDM?