New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    What is the best family car today? That has 7 seaters, 2 airbags, diesel engine and worth up to 1.5m.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    The Hyundai Santa Fe for me....

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002

4. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    With those specs and price range... you can choose from Kia Carnival, Kia Sorento or Hyundai Sta. Fe...
    For me, I choose Kia Carens but walang airbags....

5. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    If I had a P1.5M budget and could spend every last centavo of it on a car, I would go for the Hyundai Santa Fe. It's a very roomy 7-seater with all the amenities that you would need. The Kia Carnival EX CRDi is also a good choice for a family car since it comfortably seats eight (with all the nice amenities like food/drink trays etc

But since my budget is only P1M (and I'm not really willing to spend more for a car), I decided to go for the Kia Carens, which is also a 7-seater (albeit a bit tighter) and only has driver-side airbag. But it has what I feel is a very efficient 2.0L CRDi VGT engine.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Starex can be a good candidate.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Innova V d-4d has dual airbags and yet much lower than 1.5M.
    the fort 3.0 V and the Santa Fe GLS 2.2 CRDi 4X4 but over 1.5M

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by mqavila View Post
    If I had a P1.5M budget and could spend every last centavo of it on a car, I would go for the Hyundai Santa Fe. It's a very roomy 7-seater with all the amenities that you would need. The Kia Carnival EX CRDi is also a good choice for a family car since it comfortably seats eight (with all the nice amenities like food/drink trays etc

But since my budget is only P1M (and I'm not really willing to spend more for a car), I decided to go for the Kia Carens, which is also a 7-seater (albeit a bit tighter) and only has driver-side airbag. But it has what I feel is a very efficient 2.0L CRDi VGT engine.

1,653,000 ang santafe na may 2 airbag eh ...

9. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by blackrose View Post
    1,653,000 ang santafe na may 2 airbag eh ...

Oops, my bad. In that case, I would go for either the Carnival EX CRDi SWB (which I think is priced at P1,460,000) or the Innova V D4D (which is priced at around P1,100,000 I think).

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    i love my innova... hehehe

ill have to say na innova, bang for buck family car. (yung E variant)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
What is the best family car today?