New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    I think the KDM Carnival has 4 rows, same goes for the KDM Grand Starex. Honestly though,if I'm gonna carry 7 people or more on a regular basis, I'm not gonna get a 7 seater. It'll have to be able to carry 7 people and their stuff. It's got to be a van. Carnival for me. If you live near a grey market dealer, you can probably find one with the 2.2L Santa Fe engine.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    ^This. Or you'll end up carrying all your stuff on your laps. You should always consider not just the seating capacity, but also the baggage space when all seats are full. We always travel with at least 2 spare seats for baggage. Also consider getting something with a relatively low floor and high ceiling if you travel with older people. They'll appreciate not having to stoop so low to get in and out. The Toyota Sienna would be great if it were available here. It won't be priced at 1.5m though.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    With the 3.5, it's faster than most things on local roads except the V6 executive sedans and outright sports cars.

Odyssey has a better suspension and better steering, but the lighter weight and narrower body of the Alphard make it more fun to weave through traffic.

*ahurm* in a responsible manner. :p
    yeah, the upright Alphard is more suited to the Asian road conditions compared to the more American Odyssey.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234