New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Hi car experts,

Need your expert advice.
    Previously I have chosen vios 1.3e at metallic gray as our first family car but based sa toyota, mahirap
    makabili ngayon ng vios dahil sa missing spare parts into. Kaya Hindi rin makapag mass produce ng vios.
    Pero if willing na maghintay, May darating naman daw but Hindi sure Kung ano week or month darating.
    Nag apply kami since 1st week pa ng November but until now Wala pa kami nakukuha na gray.

Next option ko ay altis 1.6e manual dahil na impress ako sa design Niya. Konti na lang din ang difference
    Niya sa price ng vios (altis 1.6e mt - 836k, vios 1.3e at - 762k). Kaya Lang naiisip ko ang fuel consumption
    Ng manual na altis compared sa automatic na vios.

Malaki ba ang difference nila sa fuel consumption? What do you think guys ang bilhin ko?

More power!

2. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by gargoyle30 View Post
    Hi car experts,

Need your expert advice.
    Previously I have chosen vios 1.3e at metallic gray as our first family car but based sa toyota, mahirap
    makabili ngayon ng vios dahil sa missing spare parts into. Kaya Hindi rin makapag mass produce ng vios.
    Pero if willing na maghintay, May darating naman daw but Hindi sure Kung ano week or month darating.
    Nag apply kami since 1st week pa ng November but until now Wala pa kami nakukuha na gray.

Next option ko ay altis 1.6e manual dahil na impress ako sa design Niya. Konti na lang din ang difference
    Niya sa price ng vios (altis 1.6e mt - 836k, vios 1.3e at - 762k). Kaya Lang naiisip ko ang fuel consumption
    Ng manual na altis compared sa automatic na vios.

Malaki ba ang difference nila sa fuel consumption? What do you think guys ang bilhin ko?

More power!
    kung naextend niyo budget niyo to the base altis i'd pick that instead. maganda rin ang fc ng altis according to car reviews

3. Join Date
    May 2014
    Mas matipid pa din 1.3 at maganda din naman vios

4. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    May exact figure ba kau ng fuel consumption ng dalwa?

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Currently using a Vios 1.3E AT and only get 6.5 km/L. With similar driving conditions I get 8 km/L with an Altis 1.6V CVT.

For me masyadong stressed yung makina for the 4AT and bigger body compared to the first and second gen kaya poor FC.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    get the Altis if you're fine with the manual. Or you can also check if you'll like Honda City E CVT which I think is around 780k++ and has a color close to the metallic grey of vios

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    I'd go for the Altis. You'd be more satisfied with it in the long run. Matipid ang 1.6 na Altis, maangas pa tingnan.

Matic 1.3 Vios means poor FC and weedy performance. As mentioned it gets just 6.5km/L average. That kind of mileage is typically expected from a 2.4L midsize sedan or a similarly engined gasoline compact SUV.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Currently using a Vios 1.3E AT and only get 6.5 km/L. With similar driving conditions I get 8 km/L with an Altis 1.6V CVT.

For me masyadong stressed yung makina for the 4AT and bigger body compared to the first and second gen kaya poor FC.
    It gets better after break in... but it's still stuck as the same level as most 1.5 4ATs... not really that great for a 1.3. I can believe your 1.6 CVT is more economical.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    I will pick the base altis in a heartbeat
    palagyan mo nalang ng keyless kung wala
    bigger is better
    How about the Almera it's
    simillar to the vios but
    bigger legroom and trunk space
    kasya dalawang tao sa trunk

10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by crosswind View Post
    I will pick the base altis in a heartbeat
    palagyan mo nalang ng keyless kung wala
    bigger is better
    How about the Almera it's
    simillar to the vios but
    bigger legroom and trunk space
    kasya dalawang tao sa trunk
    Ang panget naman ng itsura haha. Exterior looks very out of proportion because of the rear (in exchange for space). Maglalagay ka ba dalawang tao sa trunk and 6 footer ba isasakay mo na kailangan ng ganung legroom? And besides, shoulder room is still as cramped as the Vios. Interior looks very plain with the monotonous beige.

The Vios' legroom and trunk space are both already very large for a family with 2-3 kids.

Pero kawawa din naman Nissan di makabenta ng Almera. They need that one sale more than the Vios (which will probably reach 20,000 units this year).

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast