New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hi guys. Im currently looking for a van for my lolo and lola. Gusto kasi nila yung van para madadala nila mga apo sa mga pasyalan. Budget is around 480k to 500k max.

Ano po ba ang okay and easy to maintain? Starex ba okay pa rin even if its already 2nd hand?

TIA

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Djerms View Post
    Hi guys. Im currently looking for a van for my lolo and lola. Gusto kasi nila yung van para madadala nila mga apo sa mga pasyalan. Budget is around 480k to 500k max.

Ano po ba ang okay and easy to maintain? Starex ba okay pa rin even if its already 2nd hand?

TIA
    Hiace, Urvan, Starex highly recommended kung van pinag-uusapan. L300 Exceed pwede na rin sa budget mo.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    I would recommend also the starex, esp the crdi.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    I also recommend Starex. I'm planning to sell my 2000 Starex SVX M/T.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Starex is one of the most idiot-proof vans in the market today. Kulang na lang i-drive niya sarili niya. hehehe.

Check mo lang mabuti ang unit na gusto mo.

I'd recommend the Carnival also. Mas madali sumakay/bumaba compared sa Starex. Yung lolo ko kasi medyo hirap sa Starex dahil mataas yung cabin floor. May isang hakbang pang dadaanan.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    On the Family Vans: Space Gear, Starex or Carnival... The Starex has the best space amongst the three.

On the Passenger Vans: Urvan Escapade, L300 and Hiace Commuter.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Thanks for the replies. I guess the starex is my best bet among the three. With the current budget, ano year model ba ang makukuha ko and what variant? MT sana preferably coz I know how slow the 4d56 starex is.

'Tep, how does the carnival fair in terms of maintenance? We once had a carnival but my dad sold it for some reason. Matanung ko nga kung bakit.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    If its for your lolo and lola, the Kia Carnival is your best bet. Baka medyo mataas para sa kanila yun Starex.

Carnival Park II owner here and it hasn't given me us any major problems. Ok rin in terms of maintenance. Check out the kia sedona-carnival thread to know more http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9747

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    If its for your lolo and lola, the Kia Carnival is your best bet. Baka medyo mataas para sa kanila yun Starex.

Carnival Park II owner here and it hasn't given us any major problems. Ok rin in terms of maintenance. Check out the kia sedona-carnival thread to know more http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9747

10. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Sa bagay mataas nga ang Starex. maski yung lolo ko nahihirapan na ring umakyat at bumaba sa Starex ko.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Van for the family